Are you as tired of looking at letters as I am?

mnewber1

Cars
Air Touring
DE Number
I encourage you all to set an avatar!

Whether it's a picture of yourself, your dog, or anything else. It gives each user an added piece of personality and we don't have to look at letters for names all day. Of course, it's not required but it is something fun to give this forum more life.

To change your profile, click your name in the top-right and then click on your current profile picture:

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 5.09.56 PM.png

Witness protection stymied again…

I think @copper looks like a copper bar from Factorio

Yoyo the Pekingnese “driving “ my old model S for my avatar
I’ll be honest, I have never heard of this dog breed but I definitely have seen it around.

I’ll be honest, I have never heard of this dog breed but I definitely have seen it around.
Fun facts, one of the oldest breeds of dog dating back two thousand years and also genetically speaking one of the breeds closest to wolves ( I know hard to believe these little guys hunting in packs, bred to be royal companions for the Chinese court, the first lap dogs) the similar and more popular Shi Tzu is 1/2 Pekingnese

Pic from the road down to my lake house, another lake known for its' Smallmouth.
Smallies! One of my favorite fish to catch. Good choice :)

Had to repost.

Pic from the road down to my lake house, another lake known for its' Smallmouth.
Crazy thing is the lake also has Largemouth, Muskie, Walleye, Trout, Pike and numerous species of Catfish, never would have expected some of those colder water species. 150 miles of shoreline, half of which are State Park.
Lake James, NC

Last edited:
Had to repost.

Crazy thing is the lake also has Largemouth, Muskie, Walleye, Trout, Pike and numerous species of Catfish, never would have expected some of those colder water species. 150 miles of shoreline, half of which are State Park.
Lake James, NC
That’s my kind of lake!

Back