Anyone w/ recent delivery what is your Vin#?

It's clear DE's are still coming off the production line so I wouldn't be expecting to see any GT VIN's until Mid Feb/March at the earliest. At this stage Lucid is a almost a month behind in it's DE delivery target and probably still have a month to go to wrap up the DE's so everything is going to be pushed back as a result.
It also depends how quickly they can ramp up production for the less expensive trims. The current production rate is completely unsustainable from a business standpoint, so it is still entirely possible they will be more on time for GT/T/P once they improve.

It also depends how quickly they can ramp up production for the less expensive trims. The current production rate is completely unsustainable from a business standpoint, so it is still entirely possible they will be more on time for GT/T/P once they improve.

Yeah, they need to ramp up and quickly. They've committed to 20,000 cars this year and so far 2022 is not off to a good start.

They have to assign them in sequence. But think about, do you think delivery to NY will arrive when delivery to Arizona will. there are many reasons why cars delivered will not make sense as far as Vin#s.
constraints, on components etc.
So if that's true, then hmp's car was produced before mine and his car was just sitting around for delivery for 1.5 months while I got mine? When does the VIN actually get assigned? At the beginning of production or the end?

If that's

If I remember correctly from the long thread on this topic (@Bruce Browne please search for it), the gaps in VIN# sequence were much larger than 520. I could have this wrong but I think someone checked and thousands of VINs were assigned to Lucid, but that could just be the system interpreting it that way. Regardless, the difference in VINs was much larger than explained by delivery to NY vs AZ.

That's only one away from @hydbob! The last photo's too grainy to verify the DE #.
I got the number from the description, but you're right, we can't verify their claim ourselves.

VIN is at least accurate, you can look it up and verify that.

another one posted

VIN: 50EA1DAA7NA001448

I guess they aren't sequentially ordered? If #034 is XX1762 and #086 is XX1448.

Back