Anyone w/ recent delivery what is your Vin#?

Why do you want to know the VIN numbers here?

We've already determined through all the deliveries here, VIN number is not sequential with deliveries. Next question!

It’s the DE number from the plate on the car that is unique and seems to be sequential.

The question really is have any AGT customers received a VIN # yet? The answer seems to be no. Lucid appears to be still working through delivering the last 200 or so Dreams.

It’s the DE number from the plate on the car that is unique and seems to be sequential.
Even the DE number doesn't get delivered sequentially because of trucking issues.

Even the DE number doesn't get delivered sequentially because of trucking issues.
Correct but it’s related to units built. It gives you an idea of where they are in the DE build process. I don’t think we’ve seen any DE numbers in the 400s or 500s. I think it’s safe to bet they haven’t built more than 350 DEs that are ready for shipment.

My point is that even if they are built but sitting in the parking lot waiting for final parts, in effect they’re not completely built yet.

Seems they have a long way to go to reach 520 DEs.

I missed it but who has a DE with a number in the 300"s

Vin #s are an indication of how many are built, however, the DE vin#s will be different than the GT versions.

We've already determined through all the deliveries here, VIN number is not sequential with deliveries. Next question!
Vin#s are the sequential #s of Mfg, not delivery #s, there may be many reasons why the delivery #s are not sequential. Delivery location, missing parts, or any number of reasons. I am a car dealer and know-how Vin #$s are assigned

That's all well and good if Lucid actually produced their cars using sequential VINs which they have not been

Hmp received his car a full 1.5 months after me and had an earlier VIN number than I had.

Search the forum and you'll see why. There is no patterns for those who have been assigned a VIN. This had been directed ad nauseam.

Search the forum and you'll see why. There is no patterns for those who have been assigned a VIN. This had been directed ad nauseam.
As I said before, that means nothing, there are many reasons why delivery could be delayed go online and ask anyone who is in the car business how Vin #s are assigned.

As I said before, that means nothing, there are many reasons why delivery could be delayed go online and ask anyone who is in the car business how Vin #s are assigned.
True, but based off everything that's been reported, I got my car before he even received his VIN number. According to many users here, they only received their VINs when their car went into production. It's not like Lucid is producing 200 cars a day...but either way, I hope someone responds with a VIN!

The reason maybe he had a different set of wheels or maybe one was a performance car and some part may have been on constraint.

How many Dream Editions do we think are destined for Saudi Arabia?

Back