Anyone have 19" wheel specs?

Although this might work, I built my custom wheels with a 34 offset because I wanted no issues with clearing the internal brake parts, and the one here inch wider stance that gives you is not noticeable, I liked them better with slightly more internal clearance in a lower offset number will give you that

Beetlejuice, 😎, I thought a smaller offset brought the wheel closer in the wheel well. Am I getting this backward?

The larger the offset number, the more inward the wheel goes
1688945999657.png

Wow, brain fart. Yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks. Thank God for YT. I had it backward. Forever. So going from 40 to 35 gives you 5mm more room for calipers. I can see why lucid would want the wheels tucked as much as they can for aerodynamics.

Thanks all!!!!

I have found these websites helpful for visualizing differences.

Great site, thanks. I have used it many times for comparing plus and minus sizes, diameters, but did not know it had offset as well

I’ve come to realize that websites selling wheels that say they fit don’t actually mean they will fit the factory tires.

I’m looking for bronze wheels that fit the factory tires. 19x8 is the size I need to get. Is the Offset and Bore flexible or does it have to be the same size to fit the factory tires?

These work perfectly I had them built. I have them on my car now for six months or longer.
And having send them in person, they look great and I think you're the only one who's done something like this, so I'd go with this answer

And having send them in person, they look great and I think you're the only one who's done something like this, so I'd go with this answer
You won’t be disappointed these are the text specs drawn up by the engineer at the wheel manufacturing plant sold me three sets of wheels now for different vehicles. Every one of them has been perfect.

Back