Anybody else get a big data download yesterday?

My car has downloaded 800Mb today and still climbing

Guess, I should turn the wifi back on, but sxm hasn't crashed once since I turned it off

Guess, I should turn the wifi back on, but sxm hasn't crashed once since I turned it off
It will download via the Air cellular connection also. I disconnected mine from my home wifi as well due to audio issues when driving away from the house.

My eero says the Lucid downloaded 3.6 GB of data yesterday (not that anyone should believe anything an unverified owner says ....). Anybody else get a big download?
Skynet becomes self-aware at 2:14 AM.

Has anyone noticing large downloads recently checked their offline map update date? Last time it seemed it coincided with new map data.

Has anyone noticing large downloads recently checked their offline map update date? Last time it seemed it coincided with new map data.
Good point - my offline maps show they were updated today with about 2GB of data downloaded. My wifi says my car has downloaded 2GB of data over the last 7 days.

I’m at
Good point - my offline maps show they were updated today with about 2GB of data downloaded. My wifi says my car has downloaded 2GB of data over the last 7 days.
2.4GB downloaded so far today. After averaging ~100mbs a day last week. Hmmmm

I don’t have a way to monitor my data through my router but my offline maps show a date of today for new data and 1.2GB for California offline maps.

I had 1.9GB downloaded yesterday. 1.2GB of that appears to be for a CA offline map update that happened today.

Another 1.26gb downloaded tonight, plus a new iOS app 1.30.00 just released now….

1A68A767-8FA8-45D3-907F-956C625D5E75.png

Does anyone know what the car's WIFI device ID is? I'm scanning through my connected devices and not seeing anything related to Lucid or Air, and was just curious if anyone could offer some guidance

Back