Anybody else get a big data download yesterday?

Could it be that your Eeros are configured for wireless backhaul rather than Ethernet (maybe the ethernet backhaul cable isn't working)?
Not sure that is even an option but will check it again. Since the Frontier upgrade we just use those for guests. Kind of a waste but helps us with access due to their placement when outside the house. Need to find time to do the MoCa wiring for faster Access.

Over 2gbs download today. Fingers crossed…

FD0AFD2D-4124-4A51-BC89-C404B2AC539A.jpeg

Mine has been downloading a lot lately too:

Air traffic.png

What does all this mean? I feel like everyone around me is scrying tea leaves, while I don’t have a clue of what I’m looking at.

What does all this mean? I feel like everyone around me is scrying tea leaves, while I don’t have a clue of what I’m looking at.
Just that typically our cars will download a lot of data for the several days prior to an OTA update showing as available in the car or app.
The other possible reason for a big download would be to update offline maps, which does happen from time to time and has nothing to do with an OTA software update.
If there is neither an OTA update in the works, nor an offline maps update, our cars typically download very little data. So this looks like either a maps update is taking place, or that an OTA software update notice will appear on our cars soon.

Just that typically our cars will download a lot of data for the several days prior to an OTA update showing as available in the car or app.
The other possible reason for a big download would be to update offline maps, which does happen from time to time and has nothing to do with an OTA software update.
If there is neither an OTA update in the works, nor an offline maps update, our cars typically download very little data. So this looks like either a maps update is taking place, or that an OTA software update notice will appear on our cars soon.
If I had to guess, they are prepping for another OTA on Monday or Tuesday. Feels due.

Ah! Very Good! Thanks for explaining.

One of the service techs told me to keep an eye out for a "big" software update later in February. He was following up with me regarding audio issues in my car. Read into that what you will. Not sure if this is another bug fixes update or release of new features.

My guesstimate is Lucid transitions to monthly updates. The last update was .50 on Jan 26th. Wouldn’t be surprised with an end of the month update going forward.

Sorry, nothing yet. Maybe this time I am further down the list to get it. Will be checkig daily now. Thanks for the headsup.
Me neither, but very interested in seeing what it does.

I had to disconnect the vehicle from WiFi to increase audio reliability as the hand off between WiFi and cellular is terrible. I can no longer track my vehicle‘s download activity, but cameras in the garage do catch the vehicle waking up in the middle of the night for no reason! So maybe I’m getting a download as well!

Back