Annual stockholders meeting

I did - it was really nothing. Re/elect board, vote on using an accounting firm, vote on exec compensation, etc etc. Super boring. No real questions, nothing about the car or anything. It was just voting...

I did - it was really nothing. Re/elect board, vote on using an accounting firm, vote on exec compensation, etc etc. Super boring. No real questions, nothing about the car or anything. It was just voting...
That’s a shame and was the bare minimum of what I expected.

I must say, the Lucid stockholder's meeting was just like the vast majority of stockholders' meeting really are. Its purpose is just to address to governing issues of having a corporation established or continued so it can move forward in its runningas a sucessful enity. It is not to discuss issue outside of thus that are listed in it Proxy Statement. They are always very control led and usually very boring unless you are a director or senior officer.

I must say, the Lucid stockholder's meeting was just like the vast majority of stockholders' meeting really are. Its purpose is just to address to governing issues of having a corporation established or continued so it can move forward in its runningas a sucessful enity. It is not to discuss issue outside of thus that are listed in it Proxy Statement. They are always very control led and usually very boring unless you are a director or senior officer.
This.

I feel like shareholders meetings are meant to be straightforward and boring.

This.

I feel like shareholders meetings are meant to be straightforward and boring.
The directors and major stockholders like it that way. No surprises which could to upend the apple cart. As a former CEO and Chairman of the Board, this, at least, was our approach. Now, there is a lot of work before the stockholder's meeting that can be, and many times is, very difficult and stressful. After all, you are trying to get everyone on board the proposed agenda and direction you and your team wish to take the company. That can be difficult sometimes since there can be some with their own personal agendas or differing views. I always tried to get people with a varied breath of experience and views that reflected their experience on our Board. The larger the company and more money involved, the higher the chance of issues cropping up before the proxy vote agenda is finalized as you try to define the best course for the company going forward based on the insights of your Board I am glad those days are past me now as some discussion were very interesting but it was a hoot during my tenure!

The stock is under pressure but the market is also horrible. Can’t wait for the next QTR delivery andbooking results.

Did anyone else get the email to still book TODAY at the old Price. I thought that closed June1. Must not have received many bookings. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back