Android Auto Thursday

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!

Just remember that “Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.” - Matshona Dhliwayo

Just remember that “Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.” - Matshona Dhliwayo

1000012987.gif

#dreAAm

I might have to use this quote on the online trolls that come at me about Lucid. It’s fitting I’d say.

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!!

Just remember that "It is patience under immense pressure that turns a dull piece of coal into a shining diamond" - Samin Jan

Just remember that "It is patience under immense pressure that turns a dull piece of coal into a shining diamond" - Samin Jan
Yo Momma so fat she sat on a chicken nugget and it turned into a diamond!

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!!!

Just remember that "Good things take time, Better things take a little longer.” - Sanhita Baruah

Just remember that "Every flower blooms at its own pace." - Suzy Kassem

Just remember that "If you can't endure, you can't taste the honey of success.” - Simons Josephine

#dreAAm

Based on the number of weekly posts on this thread, it looks like Team AA has finally given up on the #dreAAm from LucidView attachment 19684
Question is how can Lucid quantify the loss of business/interest in the car based on the lack of AA among current and potential future owners? If some of us, who are clearly Lucid supporters are giving up, we can make some assumptions about the lack of interest among more casual tire-kickers. Very unfortunate imo

Back