Android Auto Thursday

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!!

Just remember that "Endurance is nobler than strength, and patience than beauty." — John Ruskin

#dreAAm

Just remember that "Endurance is nobler than strength, and patience than beauty." — John Ruskin

#dreAAm

No one knows more about endurance than this guy! The thread is back to normal. The Lucid world is now going to be okay.
1000012765.gif

Lucid NAV has been excellent for me in every way except for one.
HERE naps is extremely difficult and unnecessarily complicated with its turn by turn directions and instructions when you drive.
So many times it tells me to turn left or right, when in reality it should be telling me to continue straight or merge.

HERE really needs to work on the directional graphics.

My main reason for Android Auto is for Waze
Mee too. I want my Waze!!!

Happy Thursday!

Insomniac.

I saw this as ASTEROID AUTO THURSDAY.

caught my attention.

Just remember that “The path to greatness is paved with Purpose, Persistence, and Patience." - Aloo Denish Obier

#dreAAm

This LEAP day Feb 29th on Thursday will not return until 2052. LUCID should make it memorable by releasing Android Auto today. 😀

I'll be traveling for a couple weeks, coming back in the middle of April. If AA hasn't t been released by then, I'll give up waiting for it and order this.
I just received my carlinkit the other day and it works pretty well. Setup was a bit cryptic and start up is a bit slow. They only thing missing is effective integration with charging and ev trip planning. You also lose the feature where the middle screen flashes directions when you switch to the audio system.

I just received my carlinkit the other day and it works pretty well. Setup was a bit cryptic and start up is a bit slow. They only thing missing is effective integration with charging and ev trip planning. You also lose the feature where the middle screen flashes directions when you switch to the audio system.
download Plugshare on the app store =) but auto-preconditioning is missing

Lucid reached out to me this morning as a result of my recently completed survey. In my survey, I mentioned I was disappointed with the lack of Android Auto.

The representative assured me the development team was working on Android Auto. The ETA was the third or fourth quarter. He told me to expect it with the release of Gravity.

He even told me and a specific bug with Android Auto the development team was trying to fix.

I asked that he call me back in three months with a progress report, and he said he would.

It's good news that Lucid is working on Android Auto, and it's good news they are being more upfront on software development.

Lucid reached out to me this morning as a result of my recently completed survey. In my survey, I mentioned I was disappointed with the lack of Android Auto.

The representative assured me the development team was working on Android Auto. The ETA was the third or fourth quarter. He told me to expect it with the release of Gravity.

He even told me and a specific bug with Android Auto the development team was trying to fix.

I asked that he call me back in three months with a progress report, and he said he would.

It's good news that Lucid is working on Android Auto, and it's good news they are being more upfront on software development.
It's honestly surreal to see Lucid evolving based on our feedback right before our very eyes, and I am VERY happy with this.

Back