Android Auto Thursday

judging by the length of this thread, i take it Android Auto is a believe when we see it. the pickup advisor said it was 1-2 months away but who knows. also, if it's anything like Carplay and smashed into the top screen, that is a terrible experience.
CarPlay is there for safety. It’s not smashed, the size works very well.

judging by the length of this thread, i take it Android Auto is a believe when we see it. the pickup advisor said it was 1-2 months away but who knows. also, if it's anything like Carplay and smashed into the top screen, that is a terrible experience.
Android Auto is coming this fall. 1-2 months is likely. The CarPlay screen is required by Apple to look like it does, I have heard that every attempt is being made to make AA take advantage of the screens and be a good experience.

Not the version I saw. If they improved it great!
Different strokes, different folks. Fact is it works great for many of us. Would it be nicer if it were bigger? Sure. Am I happy it's there? Absolutely.

Not the version I saw. If they improved it great!
Again: If Apple allowed Lucid to change the aspect ratio and use a bigger part of the screen, they would.

If Apple allowed Lucid to place the screen outside of eye height, they would.

I suspect AA may actually use the screen real estate better, as it has fewer restrictions.

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!

Just remember that “Today’s patience can transform yesterday’s discouragements into tomorrow’s discoveries. Today’s purposes can turn yesterday’s defeats into tomorrow’s determination.” - William Arthur Ward

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!

Just remember that "The greatest power is often simple patience." - E. Joseph Cossman

Android Auto Thursday just brings back this memory
As I all too often heard from the second seat of my minivan years ago (yes I'm dating myself), "Are we there YET, Daddy???????????????"😄

if you did "navigation survey" - so many questions were regarding the latest android auto features. I guess wait is going to be over soon.. 🤞

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!!

Just remember that " Patience is not the ability to wait. Patience is to be calm no matter what happens, constantly take action to turn it to positive growth opportunities and have faith to believe that it will all work out in the end while you are waiting.” - Roy T. Bennett

Just remember that "The test of good manners is to be patient with the bad ones.” — Solomon Ibn Gabirol

Just remember that "Patience is a conquering virtue." — Geoffrey Chaucer

Back