An Owee That Hurts Me More Than My Lucid

just wanted to see if anyone had an updated quote on replacing the chin guard? Valet scraped mine up pretty bad but didn't notice until much later so hard to make a case. Is it still the $60.98 for the part plus labor?

I was seeing $400.00plus for the part and $400.00plus for the labor from posts on this thread. I just took my AGT in for a maintenance. I was whining about my first chin scrap and just as I was going into the Service Center I took my second hit. They acknowledged OUR concern and told me that there was not a car on the lot without a chin scrap mark. I hope yours is not noticeable unless you are on your back looking at the underside of the vehicle. Good luck, it is more maddening as yours was done by someone else.

I thought I posted a reply to this earlier this morning, but I see it’s not here. Must have deleted it by mistake.

I haven’t pursued this repair/replacement at this time. To replace the chin guard and the black underside pan behind the front bumper would cost approx $1100 in parts and labour. I got this quote from the Lucid Service, Costa Mesa CA.

Back