ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

Any San Antonio owners on here?

I'm curious about Service support for SA.

I have a Pure on order, but considering the Tour with new pricing. I visited the Plano studio earlier this year, but really want another look at the Tour. I may take drive to checkout a used Tour, but if someone has one local they wouldn't mind letting me look over, always appreciated.

I've seen a white one out near Leon Springs, but guessing it's a GT.

Last edited:
Hi all. Just curious what software version are my Texas peeps on. I'm still stuck on 2.0.71. I've contacted cs several times to push for updates ( we are having the reat view camera issue with no picture) and still have not gotten anything for 2 weeks now.

Hi all. Just curious what software version are my Texas peeps on. I'm still stuck on 2.0.71. I've contacted cs several times to push for updates ( we are having the reat view camera issue with no picture) and still have not gotten anything for 2 weeks now.

2.1.10 for a while now.

Just finished today my LCHCS installation. I have one question about Firmware upgrade. My question link is enclosed herewith.

I don’t have LCHCS. I have WallBox EVSE.

I have the Lucid charger. Will take a look later today to see what the software is (think it is 01.01.21). I know that the last time I inquired with CS about any firmware updates, they said I was on the latest version, but that was some time ago. Will say, at the full 80A (100A breaker), the charger absolutely pumps out the juice. Yesterday, was getting over 85 mi/hr of added range at 18kW.

Confirmed today I'm still on network version 01.01.21 and safety version 02.14.51. CS told me that my unit should be up-to-date. 🤷‍♂️

Hope we get an update on V2H soon though...

Getting my Lucid Charger replaced in the next few days due to that “failure to update” problem.

Back