ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

I'll try and make it!

Been seeing many more Lucids: saw a phantom blue pure yesterday in Braeswood, another Black Touring in West U Thursday and ZR Touring near the Galleria Friday also! Three in two days.

I'll try and make it!

Been seeing many more Lucids: saw a phantom blue pure yesterday in Braeswood, another Black Touring in West U Thursday and ZR Touring near the Galleria Friday also! Three in two days.
Looking forward to meet you!

I'll try and make it!

That’s more than what I saw in Houston 13 months of my ownership. I only saw @MoniputerLM @smartebiz and a random ZR in Katy freeway. With mine, that’s 4 ZR. Today will be the first I finally get to see other colors in the wild.

42CBA42C-5958-4514-978D-A5F6E3D284AC.jpeg
342765C6-329C-46FB-9198-6828E7E97760.jpeg
4C7DC676-E470-47E6-9830-5795939EB4F6.jpeg
4C7DC676-E470-47E6-9830-5795939EB4F6.jpeg

First time I see 4 Lucid Air lined up in person. Let’s try 5~6 next time.

I have to go to Houston for a weekend in July or August so maybe I can make a meet up!

Was great meeting up earlier today... Thanks for coming!
PXL_20230521_162712702.jpg
PXL_20230521_170945927.jpg
PXL_20230521_170948929.jpg

Alright well if any of the rest of us ever cave, it'll be good to understand the magic of that implementation 🤔

Funny that @Tesla2.0 is the only one who is NOT a Front License Plate Rebel :)
Actually, I also opted to not be a Rebel...I had Lucid add the front plate. However, I have had a bit of buyer's remorse since then...lol. I was more concerned about driving out of state on road trips and being stopped by cops in those states that are more rigid with enforcement.

Given that my last post talked about me not wanting to do anything to the sexy front bumper....I thought this would make it extra tickling....after a touchfree car wash recently after a road trip, I was hand drying the car when I had a jet of soap gush out from the front of my bumper and the PPF on it...see attached...took it in to John earlier today and he was super gracious and is now replacing my entire front bumper PPF... so lesson here is - careful with those high pressure washes if you have PPF and go to John at GCAS and he'll take care of you...I was very glad I ultimately chose to do business with a company that takes care of its customers....While at John's shop I noticed that there was a Rolls Royce, multiple Porsches, Teslas and Audi R8 so business is good for him so to be taken care of in the middle of all that was assuring. Thanks John if you're reading this... :)

Attachments

• PXL_20230531_011240883.jpg
    PXL_20230531_011240883.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: off
I lowered my passenger side sun visor...and used some tape to secore the toll tag on to the caution sticker and folded it back up....you cant see it from the outside...cant see it from the inside...works perfectly...
Unfortunately this method doesnt work for DFW airport parking. I had to move it to the center below the rain sensor for it to work :/

Given that my last post talked about me not wanting to do anything to the sexy front bumper....I thought this would make it extra tickling....after a touchfree car wash recently after a road trip, I was hand drying the car when I had a jet of soap gush out from the front of my bumper and the PPF on it...see attached...took it in to John earlier today and he was super gracious and is now replacing my entire front bumper PPF... so lesson here is - careful with those high pressure washes if you have PPF and go to John at GCAS and he'll take care of you...I was very glad I ultimately chose to do business with a company that takes care of its customers....While at John's shop I noticed that there was a Rolls Royce, multiple Porsches, Teslas and Audi R8 so business is good for him so to be taken care of in the middle of all that was assuring. Thanks John if you're reading this... :)
How much are you paying for the PPF replacement compared with what you paid for the initial install?

So just got the car back... And now the front bumper looks even better than before. John and his team did a great job and they got under the trim to make sure that there are no sharp edges like there were before. Look perfect to my eyes. Zero cost and left with a big smile from Gulf Coast auto shield. Highly recommend the place and when my wife gets her lucid we know where we are taking it

John and his crew are awesome, even invited me back on a Saturday, if I wanted to wash my car or detail, he offered the use of products he had on hand. I've never been to such a welcoming detailing/PPF shop!

Back