ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

Planning a black powder coat on my 20" rim and calipers painted ordered wheel center cap cover and the nuts cover as well lucid pulled up for home service to get this done really convenient

Attachments

• 20230614_132429.jpg
    20230614_132429.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG-20230614-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20230614-WA0004.jpeg
    1,021 KB · Views: 97
Planning a black powder coat on my 20" rim and calipers painted ordered wheel center cap cover and the nuts cover as well lucid pulled up for home service to get this done really convenient
What! I didn't realize they do a service call to put the wheel nut covers on.. I did those all by myself..

Thought same thing. The detail shop put mine on after the powder coating was done.

Thought same thing. The detail shop put mine on after the powder coating was done.
Was surprised and since it was a free service, the tech did a walk through as well tightened wiper. Do you mind sharing the pictures of your wheels

I surprised myself by ordering the nut covers and the center wheel covers... Having them on for 2 days.. then deciding I prefer the look with the aero covers on... Who knew....the covers let less dust in and made the wheels look cleaner for longer...

I surprised myself by ordering the nut covers and the center wheel covers... Having them on for 2 days.. then deciding I prefer the look with the aero covers on... Who knew....the covers let less dust in and made the wheels look cleaner for longer...
Interesting I am cleaning the wheels and I will see how much maintenance it needs

For the people in the Austin area, did you guys have to pick up your car from Houston or Dallas, or was it delivered to you?

For the people in the Austin area, did you guys have to pick up your car from Houston or Dallas, or was it delivered to you?
I had mine delivered in Austin right to the detailer for PPF, ceramic, etc. That was back in November.

Was surprised and since it was a free service, the tech did a walk through as well tightened wiper. Do you mind sharing the pictures of your wheels
Here you go. Went with the 19’s due to Austin roads being hit or miss. Car is definitely due for a wash!

IMG_3659.jpeg

I drove by the delivery center in Houston today and a few cars looked to have some potential minor damage after the storm last night. The ones in the back had trees down around them so I am sure paint was scratched. Also the fence near service is down and sitting next to the Lucids that are charging but I couldn’t tell if the fence hit them. If you are taking delivery soon inquire if your car was one of the unfortunate cars to get damage.

I drove by the delivery center in Houston today and a few cars looked to have some potential minor damage after the storm last night. The ones in the back had trees down around them so I am sure paint was scratched. Also the fence near service is down and sitting next to the Lucids that are charging but I couldn’t tell if the fence hit them. If you are taking delivery soon inquire if your car was one of the unfortunate cars to get damage.

I just got back to Houston after a month to Asia. Where there huge storm I just missed?

I just got back to Houston after a month to Asia. Where there huge storm I just missed?
Violent weather ripped thru Austin on Wednesday knocking down trees and power for a bunch of people. Assuming that rolled right on thru Houston…

Congrats! Just picked mine up this afternoon from the Houston SC. They sent a Lyft to pick me up which was nice.
You must have been the one right after me. Was it a Grand Touring? I was right behind your car I think...

You must have been the one right after me. Was it a Grand Touring? I was right behind your car I think...
No mines a Pure. Delivery wasn't supposed to be for another 8 weeks but I asked if I could have an available car that exactly matched my order and they agreed and moved my delivery up.

Back