ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

Bobby,

One word answers are not helpful. Even giving customers a glimmer of hope for the future is better than just No.

Imagine if you asked for a raise and the answer was simply No.
Your questions were literally yes/no questions. I answered them accurately. Next time, use the search feature if you require more information. In your question, you said that you are too busy/lazy to read through other posts for the answers. Therefore, I thought I'd give you the concise and immediate answers you needed.

Houston Lucid represent?!

View attachment 15133

Small meet up this weekend? Don’t make this Lucid owner lonely here. 😆
I'd be up for the drive to Houston for a meetup if/when we get some updates on Gravity! Would love to see/drive one before deciding what to do...

Your questions were literally yes/no questions. I answered them accurately. Next time, use the search feature if you require more information. In your question, you said that you are too busy/lazy to read through other posts for the answers. Therefore, I thought I'd give you the concise and immediate answers you needed.
Would also add, that the camera recording is one of the most requested features for future OTA updates. Has been mentioned on this forum numerous times, and thanks to @Bobby and the other moderators, Lucid is fully aware. Have to imagine it's coming soon...

Bring it, Air squad!
7181FAE8-57F1-4AC8-9492-FC32D2FD8E8B.png

959343FF-DC81-4961-9DB9-87F8B26DB813.png

Build up the lead, LFG!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like there is a similar event in Ft. Worth tomorrow! Wish I knew about it earlier so I could bring my Air. At this point no Lucids have registered!

WOW 109 in Ft Worth over Houston 23.

They have this 2-3 times during the year, check your local electric car association.

Hi there y'all! New Lucid owner out of Port Aransas. If y'all ever come down this way would love to meet other owners! It's a little lonely down here lol, from what my Delivery Advisor and Service Advisor said there's only 1 or 2 other owners this far down in South Texas (Coastal Bend). Teslas and even Rivians seem to be everywhere down here.

Welcome! That does sound like you are on your own down there! If you ever head North I know they have some meet ups in Houston. We haven't had one in Dallas yet to my knowledge.

Hi there y'all! New Lucid owner out of Port Aransas. If y'all ever come down this way would love to meet other owners! It's a little lonely down here lol, from what my Delivery Advisor and Service Advisor said there's only 1 or 2 other owners this far down in South Texas (Coastal Bend). Teslas and even Rivians seem to be everywhere down here.

It is scary to go down there without public fast charging station. 😂

How's the Houston Service Center been for yall? I got my Pure about a month ago and there were some issues with it, so I sent the images to the service center and I was told I would be contacted by a mobile technician shortly. I tried calling and emailing the center last week since the mobile technician didn't call me, and I'm not getting any replies from the service center either now.

How's the Houston Service Center been for yall? I got my Pure about a month ago and there were some issues with it, so I sent the images to the service center and I was told I would be contacted by a mobile technician shortly. I tried calling and emailing the center last week since the mobile technician didn't call me, and I'm not getting any replies from the service center either now.
I have only had great service from the Houston center.

I've had a pretty good experience, albeit limited. Owned my Pure for about a month as well.

When my car first arrived they called me and let me know my car had a rock chip in the windshield from transport. Very very small chip, but offered a replacement windshield at a later date or whenever I wanted it scheduled. Was very impressed they were so pro-active in letting me know especially given how minor it was. Most would just not say anything. I then had issues with the mobile app upon delivery, wouldn't sync to my car. Called them and got it fixed within an hour.

What issues are you having by the way?

What issues are you having by the way?
Mostly build quality issues with stuff like trim pieces. For example, some exterior trim pieces seem to have not been painted properly or the paint was chipped off, another piece on the inside behind the back seats where the speakers are aren't straight as well as the plastic piece in front of the rear passenger window. The rubber trim piece when you open the frunk is loose. The speakers also creak on some songs, there's quite a bit of wind noise, and there was a small scratch on the tail light and on the hood, which I don't care much about because it's bound to happen. I also recently noticed that the paint where it says "LUCID" at the front of the car is chipping off, as it is for many other people. I'm not sure if it was like that upon delivery, or if it happened over the month I've had the car.

Mostly build quality issues with stuff like trim pieces. For example, some exterior trim pieces seem to have not been painted properly or the paint was chipped off, another piece on the inside behind the back seats where the speakers are aren't straight as well as the plastic piece in front of the rear passenger window. The rubber trim piece when you open the frunk is loose. The speakers also creak on some songs, there's quite a bit of wind noise, and there was a small scratch on the tail light and on the hood, which I don't care much about because it's bound to happen. I also recently noticed that the paint where it says "LUCID" at the front of the car is chipping off, as it is for many other people. I'm not sure if it was like that upon delivery, or if it happened over the month I've had the car.
Dang, I'd be pretty bummed too and concerned as well on the lack of a response. Especially with all these issues combined. Just keep bugging them.

Back