ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

Picked up new the AGT this afternoon in Dallas/Plano studio.

Attachments

• 20231026_112920.jpg
    20231026_112920.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 79
  • 20231026_184425.jpg
    20231026_184425.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 81
Picked up new the AGT this afternoon in Dallas/Plano studio.

Beautiful, the platinum trim and the cosmic silver blend in well.

Picked up my AT Stealth on Thursday from the Plano studio and promptly dropped it off at XPEL Dallas for tint and PPF. Just picked it up last night. Turned out awesome. Big kudos to Jovani and his team at XPEL Dallas.

Picked up my AT Stealth on Thursday from the Plano studio and promptly dropped it off at XPEL Dallas for tint and PPF. Just picked it up last night. Turned out awesome. Big kudos to Jovani and his team at XPEL Dallas.
Let's see some pictures! Congrats on taking delivery!

Have any of y'all grabbed a TollTag from NTTA yet? I'm trying to add the Air right now and it won't let me because the Make and Model arent in there as options it would seem. Figured maybe I'm being dumb or one of you other DFW folks has encountered already?

Have any of y'all grabbed a TollTag from NTTA yet? I'm trying to add the Air right now and it won't let me because the Make and Model arent in there as options it would seem. Figured maybe I'm being dumb or one of you other DFW folks has encountered already?
You just leave it as other

Like Morgan said. Select other and other.

Attachments

• IMG_5521.jpeg
    IMG_5521.jpeg
    449.7 KB · Views: 28
Lol thanks guys. Surprised they have an Other didn't even occur to me.
Yes same thing happened to me. Curious to see where others have placed the toll tag. I placed it on the passenger visor and it doesn’t work because I have to take a manual ticket when at DFW through toll lane. Was hoping to avoid placing it on the glass but I may need to?

Yes same thing happened to me. Curious to see where others have placed the toll tag. I placed it on the passenger visor and it doesn’t work because I have to take a manual ticket when at DFW through toll lane. Was hoping to avoid placing it on the glass but I may need to?
I placed my on the passenger side glass under the visor. Works like a champ. I used the removable film if I ever wanted to change it.

Sticker Shield. You can get it on Amazon

Our current car has the tag in a very clear and appropriate place and never works at DFW. I've always left up to my wife but with this car I'll be finding an actual solution LOL.

I placed my on the passenger side glass under the visor. Works like a champ. I used the removable film if I ever wanted to change it.

Sticker Shield. You can get it on Amazon
Great idea, just ordered the cling sticker shield for our new AGT with the glass roof, didn't want to stick the tolltag on the new car yet either. Thank you 👏👏

I’ve found you can place it at the very bottom of the camera / rearview mirror mount and it works great on toll roads and at DFW. Plus, it’s not visible in your field of view as the thickness of the mount blocks your view of it - out of sight, out of mind.

I’ve found you can place it at the very bottom of the camera / rearview mirror mount and it works great on toll roads and at DFW. Plus, it’s not visible in your field of view as the thickness of the mount blocks your view of it - out of sight, out of mind.
This! Mine did not work at DFW on the back of the visor. I also used the sticker shield to install so I could move it around to test. I put it below the rear view mirror mount as Big Boss suggests , can't see it and it works at DFW.

This! Mine did not work at DFW on the back of the visor. I also used the sticker shield to install so I could move it around to test. I put it below the rear view mirror mount as Big Boss suggests , can't see it and it works at DFW.
But it's got to be visible from the outside though right? I've got mine mounted on passenger windshield.. can't see it from the inside or outside... unless of course the shade is down.. in which case the big a** warning decal takes over...

But it's got to be visible from the outside though right? I've got mine mounted on passenger windshield.. can't see it from the inside or outside... unless of course the shade is down.. in which case the big a** warning decal takes over...
Mine would not work on the sun visor. I put it on the back of the sun visor between the glass and the sun visor and it was not picked up at DFW.

Any San Antonio owners on here?

I'm curious about Service support for SA.

I have a Pure on order, but considering the Tour with new pricing. I visited the Plano studio earlier this year, but really want another look at the Tour. I may take drive to checkout a used Tour, but if someone has one local they wouldn't mind letting me look over, always appreciated.

I've seen a white one out near Leon Springs, but guessing it's a GT.

Any San Antonio owners on here?

I'm curious about Service support for SA.

I have a Pure on order, but considering the Tour with new pricing. I visited the Plano studio earlier this year, but really want another look at the Tour. I may take drive to checkout a used Tour, but if someone has one local they wouldn't mind letting me look over, always appreciated.

I've seen a white one out near Leon Springs, but guessing it's a GT.
New 23 Lucid Air Pure (AWD, SSD, DDP) owner here as of Friday, in San Antonio/Boerne area. The white one is in the neighborhood right next to mine I believe.

Attachments

• IMG_8377.jpeg
    IMG_8377.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 45
Back