ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

I used that PPF shop.
was lucid able to arrange to have the car sent there first? i know in some cases they were quite helpful with PPF shops and custom installers supplying things like extra badges, fabric samples (for custom radar detector installations etc) and recalibrations for sensors after dissasembly.

was lucid able to arrange to have the car sent there first? i know in some cases they were quite helpful with PPF shops and custom installers supplying things like extra badges, fabric samples (for custom radar detector installations etc) and recalibrations for sensors after dissasembly.
They will do the extra badges and recalibrations at cost (badges are like $80 or so, recalibrations are cost of labor) but the fabric was a one-off favor.

White GT here in downtown Austin. I haven’t seen another in the wild since they brought that gold DE to SXSW.
@ATX-GT
Was your white GT the first wild I’ve seen when passing thru Katy Texas couple months ago?
85EDB4FB-6301-4ACF-A7A8-B898F338E05B.jpeg

Negative, but we need to plan a trip out there!

For the current Austin owners, what's your experience been with service?

Just got mine! I think we are the only two here in Austin!
Hi! I took delivery of my QGrey GT 9/27. I’ve also seen a Black GT and there’s a Gold DE that’s been around since Jan’22 (met the owner of that one).

For the current Austin owners, what's your experience been with service?
Just had mobile service call, Jason was great. Fixed a little trim issue. Very competent and helpful.

Oooh, one other question for folks in Austin. Any recommendations on good straightaways/locations to try out Launch Mode 😁?

Glad to see this forum growing. Houston Service Center has 60 AGT to deliver, I wonder where all Texas owners are. 😂

Oooh, one other question for folks in Austin. Any recommendations on good straightaways/locations to try out Launch Mode 😁?
Yeah I was also wondering if anyone had good recommendations! 😀

I've got nearly 1,500 miles on her and not one launch. :( I have had several triple digit blasts on an open stretch of highway. Very satisfying.
This has to be the most fun car with slick interior cabin. I have ridden a friend’s Fararri as passenger, aside from sound vibration, it didn’t came as fun as Lucid Air.

Back