• Lucid Owners Notice: Text messaging to Customer Care unavailable for two weeks starting the week of July 8th. Click Here for further details.

Alexa command to raise rear sun shade

ColonelBadger

Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
IQZT5SXS
I thought I read somewhere on this Forum that it's possible for Alexa to control the rear sunshade(s). Anybody know what the exact command to raise/lower them are?

Thanks.

I thought I read somewhere on this Forum that it's possible for Alexa to control the rear sunshade(s). Anybody know what the exact command to raise/lower them are?

Thanks.

"Alexa . . . raise (lower) rear sunshade."

Thanks, weird I thought that was what I said this morning, but it's possible I called it something else. Will give it a try.

I don't think the phrasing has to be exact. You could say, for instance, "raise the rear sunshade" or maybe even "raise (the) rear sunscreen".

Any chance you were in an area with poor AT&T cell phone reception? We have several dead spots near our house, and Alexa either will not respond at all or will respond with the blue light bar waiting for a command but then become unresponsive.

I asked Alexa to turn on climate control in Lucid. It responded "which Roku?". For me it really only works as a source of amusement in how it mishears.

Back