• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Air Dream Deliveries?

Would anyone car to share their last 4 of their VIN just curious how the numbers are sequencing you could even say like 12xx , that might help as well.
So far I know of:
12xx
13xx , which means to me there is a gap of at least 100-200 cars delivered , I think there is a sequence I am pretty sure of it.
It’s been noted before, there is no VIN sequencing. You won’t be able to guess/estimate deliveries based on VIN Numbers. In a week or so, we will know 2021.

Well they don’t seem random some are either 12xx or 2xxx

if there is a sequence cars are going from 1293 to 26xx implying close to 1300 cars?

The VIN assigned to my Dream P is 2093. I received this on December 17th. I have not heard any update on delivery date, but today (Sunday) my DA did request a clearer copy of my Drivers License....

This isn’t looking random to me:

12xx

First vin was 23xx (red, 19, p). They took it when they confirmed my 21 and switched it.
Second is 28xx (red,21,p)

Super helpful it’s like piecing a puzzle together: are you starting to believe?

vins are the feels like inception

Vins collected so far:

12xx

Super helpful it’s like piecing a puzzle together: are you starting to believe?

vins are the feels like inception

Vins collected so far:

12xx

1896. DE, Zenith Red, 21”.

I’m not convinced there’s a meaningful pattern.

1896. DE, Zenith Red, 21”.

I’m not convinced there’s a meaningful pattern.
There is always a pattern, wether it is an intentional pattern or a random pattern is to be seen though :)

nothing is “truly” random :)

The last six digits (positions 12 through 17) are the production sequence numbers, which each car receives on the assembly line

my guess the person with 2929 has one of the most recently produced cars did you take delivery 2929?

The last six digits (positions 12 through 17) are the production sequence numbers, which each car receives on the assembly line

my guess the person with 2929 has one of the most recently produced cars did you take delivery 2929?

My VIN ends in 2059. It is a Zenith Red, and Zak Edson, Lucid VP of Sales and Service, told me that no Reds went into production until after all the Golds, Whites, and Blacks were produced. So my car (for which I still don't have a delivery date) certainly was not the 59th one to go into production.

One of the forums had this discussion earlier, and no correlation could be found between the serial numbers from the VINs and the Dream Edition number that is stamped on the doorsill of those who had received their cars.

My VIN ends in 2059. It is a Zenith Red, and Zak Edson, Lucid VP of Sales and Service, told me that no Reds went into production until after all the Golds, Whites, and Blacks were produced. So my car (for which I still don't have a delivery date) certainly was not the 59th one to go into production.

One of the forums had this discussion earlier, and no correlation could be found between the serial numbers from the VINs and the Dream Edition number that is stamped on the doorsill of those who had received their cars.
I still don't have a VIN on me Gold DE. You think its been produced? Doubtful.

I still don't have a VIN on me Gold DE. You think its been produced? Doubtful.

When did you reserve your car? Edson said the Golds, Blacks, and Whites went into production based on reservation dates, not order confirmation dates. Were you wait-listed for a Dream?

Back