Air Dream Deliveries?

Mixed bag of predictions. They are thinking they are going to kick off Grand Touring deliveries in March. Given how many batches there are, I'd be surprised if they get through half of the Touring reservations by years end, depending on how many Grand Touring reservations there are (at least 6+ batches/confirmation dates and counting).
It is reported Lucid is hiring for a second shift now so that will double their capacity. I imagine the line speed will more than double as well so 4x the production we saw last month when the 2nd shift hits full stride.

Mixed bag of predictions. They are thinking they are going to kick off Grand Touring deliveries in March. Given how many batches there are, I'd be surprised if they get through half of the Touring reservations by years end, depending on how many Grand Touring reservations there are (at least 6+ batches/confirmation dates and counting).
Hopefully that’s not the case. If it is, I’d bet they’ll lose a bunch of Pure reservations. That might not be as impactful to Lucid as losing the upper trims, but it won’t help either.

It is reported Lucid is hiring for a second shift now so that will double their capacity. I imagine the line speed will more than double as well so 4x the production we saw last month when the 2nd shift hits full stride.
I'd be surprised if this doesn't take several months to get up and runnings and another several months to hit full stride and work out kinks. Between interviews, hiring, onboarding, training, and working, there's a long pipeline.

I'd be surprised if this doesn't take several months to get up and runnings and another several months to hit full stride and work out kinks. Between interviews, hiring, onboarding, training, and working, there's a long pipeline.
Absolutely true. It takes months to train and assimilate new hires. It doesn’t happen overnight.

Keep in mind an extra shift may simply be used to build subassemblies. This could help accelerate the main line during the day. Make sure the main line is completely stocked with parts. In theory it’s not that high volume to run the main line at 80-100 cars per day on a single shift. That’s one car every five minutes.

I read his Twitter feed on Feb 11, saying he’s getting it the next day but no posting since.
I'll believe it is 458 when he posts a photo. I certainly hope its true but I'm skeptical.

I'll believe it is 458 when he posts a photo. I certainly hope its true but I'm skeptical.
We already know that then are not delivered in order of the DE number. if they told him it was #458, I believe him. But they have NOT delivered 458. There were still over 120 Dreams in the factory lot which means that they have delivered fewer than 400. How many fewer? Well that would be dependent on how many Dreams are still inside on the line. So the minimum is 120 left but likely up to 220 Dreams still remaining to be delivered.

Back