Adjustable suspension?

anasooya

Cars
Dream drive pro
Do any of the lucids have adjustable suspension, such that one could raise the vehicle when going over deep snowbank?

Do any of the lucids have adjustable suspension, such that one could raise the vehicle when going over deep snowbank?
The car does not have an air suspension that can be raised or lowered. The dampers are adjustable, and is stiffer in Swift mode than Smooth mode, which is useful for going over speed bumps.

While the Air does not have air suspension, a Lucid engineer or two have hinted that air suspension would be more appropriate for an SUV like the Gravity.

Air can’t, perhaps Gravity might.

From what I have read, air suspensions don't work as well for performance vehicles. So it makes sense for Lucid to use steel springs on the Air. On the other hand, SUVs need to go through and over lots of places so it makes sense to have an air suspension in the Gravity.

I was bummed when I learned that the Air doesn’t have air suspension. Then I drove it and realized that the coil suspension is a major reason why it drives like it does. Im sure the Gravity will have it since it’s a different beast altogether.

I was bummed when I learned that the Air doesn’t have air suspension. Then I drove it and realized that the coil suspension is a major reason why it drives like it does. Im sure the Gravity will have it since it’s a different beast altogether.
" Pausing to look at the layout for a moment: Lucid considered an air suspension, like what’s used by Tesla in the Model S, but decided against it, mostly for one simple word that kept coming up: predictability. Lucid explained a coil-and-air-spring setup has hysteresis, or lag, which started to lead to compromises in the damping that would affect ride and handling."

I'm glad they didnt take the easy way out and put in air suspension. Handling would not have been as good. Also. air suspension would lead to more problems down the line.

The car does not have an air suspension that can be raised or lowered. The dampers are adjustable, and is stiffer in Swift mode than Smooth mode, which is useful for going over speed bumps.
Evening,
My Airpure AWD with DDPro, when over speed bumps with very low speed sometime getting boom noise. (like concert hitting car frame)
i spoke Lucid tech @ Miami, he told me the suspension is fine.
Any input? thank you

" Pausing to look at the layout for a moment: Lucid considered an air suspension, like what’s used by Tesla in the Model S, but decided against it, mostly for one simple word that kept coming up: predictability. Lucid explained a coil-and-air-spring setup has hysteresis, or lag, which started to lead to compromises in the damping that would affect ride and handling."

I'm glad they didnt take the easy way out and put in air suspension. Handling would not have been as good. Also. air suspension would lead to more problems down the line.
How does the Taycan handle so well with air suspension?

Evening,
My Airpure AWD with DDPro, when over speed bumps with very low speed sometime getting boom noise. (like concert hitting car frame)
i spoke Lucid tech @ Miami, he told me the suspension is fine.
Any input? thank you
You would need to measure the size of the specific

Back