371 went into turtle mode as well after 311mi

What percentage do you have the battery charge limit set?

What percentage do you have the battery charge limit set?
I raised the limit to the max from my daily 80% that I usually have it set at. Would only charge to 444mi instead of the 471min max. The rep said without a level 2 that would be the max…

Interesting. I had no idea the Level 1 at 110v had a limit to charging the batteries.

Interesting. I had no idea the Level 1 at 110v had a limit to charging the batteries.
Yes - seems strange. I wonder if it’s because once it gets to a certain state of charge more energy needs to go into conditions (cooling) the battery than can be delivered by Level 1

Yes - seems strange. I wonder if it’s because once it gets to a certain state of charge more energy needs to go into conditions (cooling) the battery than can be delivered by Level 1
I too was surprised but I think your right.

I too was surprised but I think your right.
I use L1 at home - and there have been days where I basically give up trying to charge. The entire energy draw goes into cooling the batteries (my garage can get warm … and the last couple of weeks it has often been over 90f internal … not a charging day)

How long did it take them to order/replace the motor?
It took like 2 weeks the customer service was great they showed up closed trailered the car and dropped if a 7 series at the same time. It was a bummer but having my car but they did everything they could to make it convenient and fast.

I use L1 at home - and there have been days where I basically give up trying to charge. The entire energy draw goes into cooling the batteries (my garage can get warm … and the last couple of weeks it has often been over 90f internal … not a charging day)
Yeah the highest I’ve gotten was like 92-94% then it said another 11hrs for the rest

Should just tell them that @Sandvinsd doesnt want his car yet so take the motor from his and pop it into your car. 🤣
I don’t think that will help. My motor is from the same batch so you may only get another 50 miles before turtle mode. Just enough to go kaput in the middle of nowhere by San Onofre and Camp Pendleton 🤣

BTW… they aren’t as anxious for taking delivery now that the quarter ended, scheduled me for 7/7.

Back