It would depend entirely on the terms of the NDA.Wouldn't that be before announcement of a rollout? I'm not in software so not sure what standard protocol is at lucid or other software firms.
Either way, excited for AA!
FWIW, I can honestly say my car is on version 3.4.4.Thanks for testing it for us. Hypothetically.
I hope this is an abbreviation for something…IANAL
I hope this is an abbreviation for something…
3.4.4.1!!!FWIW, I can honestly say my car is on version 3.4.4.
You're on Lucid Tracker so we can stalk you to verify lolFWIW, I can honestly say my car is on version 3.4.4.
Lucidpedia -> “now” = soonIt’s disappointing that they prioritized getting the bullet point into the investor’s day presentation over setting the right expectations with their patietience-stretched customers. If it wasn’t really coming “now” or “today,” they didn’t have to use those words in the press release.
They may want to rethink that abbreviation. It would make for a great personalized license plate though.IANAL - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
Hence why I deliberately left out which owners have which software versions in the public viewing to avoid “why did they get it before me” scenariosYou're on Lucid Tracker so we can stalk you to verify lol
And “soon” = much later or neverLucidpedia -> “now” = soon
Did they post photos? Pics or it didn’t happen.Someone reported in the Got Boost FB group that they have 3:5 and no issues so far.
Haha! No, just that they had it.Did they post photos? Pics or it didn’t happen.![]()
That ship has sailedThey may want to rethink that abbreviation. It would make for a great personalized license plate though.
He just took delivery (yesterday I believe as he posted it 11 hours ago from now) so it probably just came with 3.5 rather than him getting the update.Someone reported in the Got Boost FB group that they have 3:5 and no issues so far.
3.7 is pretty good tooHaha! No, just that they had it.
Who said that? I’m generally a pretty good spotter and didn’t see.Haha! No, just that they had it.
I know someone on 3.5 but not sharing much…can’t win em all.FWIW, I can honestly say my car is on version 3.4.4.