- Joined
- Jan 4, 2022
- Messages
- 5,633
- Reaction score
- 10,759
- Location
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Cars
- 2026 Gravity Dream
- Gravity DE Number
- 68
- Referral Code
- AWNJLGKT
Who said that? I’m generally a pretty good spotter and didn’t see.
Who said that? I’m generally a pretty good spotter and didn’t see.
Tyh Chow in a comment on Destiny Jean's post.Who said that? I’m generally a pretty good spotter and didn’t see.
What?? Less then 1000 gravity’s How do u figure that. ?For what damages? They haven’t even sold 1000 gravities. Assuming half the eligible people join, that’s only 1.1mm potential damages. I doubt a class action firm is going to take that.
That was an old figure it got updated in another thread to avoid off topic in this one. It’s about 2800 nowWhat?? Less then 1000 gravity’s How do u figure that. ?
Jesus, I swear this is like high school all over againTyh Chow in a comment on Destiny Jean's post.
No no no, Tommy heard Billy tell Kristy about what he heard Joe say about Johnny. Get it right, sheesh.Jesus, I swear this is like high school all over again
DID YOU HEAR WHAT TOMMY TOLD KRISTY ABOUT JOHNNY?!![]()
…you people all know each other or something?Tyh Chow in a comment on Destiny Jean's post.
Probably saw the same message in the same group……you people all know each other or something?
Assuming it arrives any time soon haha.Excited for 3.5
I think that regardless of their intent to push the update out last week, it will probably be a media story tomorrow that Lucid has not pushed the update to anyone yet, or at least not to anyone other than beta testers. This will be another black eye on the PR side for the company. It needs to go out tomorrow AM.