3.5 ?

Who said that? I’m generally a pretty good spotter and didn’t see.
1773444025814.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: 037
Who said that? I’m generally a pretty good spotter and didn’t see.
Tyh Chow in a comment on Destiny Jean's post.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 037
For what damages? They haven’t even sold 1000 gravities. Assuming half the eligible people join, that’s only 1.1mm potential damages. I doubt a class action firm is going to take that.
What?? Less then 1000 gravity’s How do u figure that. ?
 
Tyh Chow in a comment on Destiny Jean's post.
Jesus, I swear this is like high school all over again

DID YOU HEAR WHAT TOMMY TOLD KRISTY ABOUT JOHNNY?! 🤣
 
Jesus, I swear this is like high school all over again

DID YOU HEAR WHAT TOMMY TOLD KRISTY ABOUT JOHNNY?! 🤣
No no no, Tommy heard Billy tell Kristy about what he heard Joe say about Johnny. Get it right, sheesh. 🤣
 
Is it time yet for 3.5?IMG_4344.webp
 
Johnny's dad just called my dad and he is PISSED!!
 
IMG_4360.webp
 
IMG_3596.webp
 
Obviously, they want to get it out as soon as they reasonably can without having known issues, etc. Have to expect positive intent. It WILL be released to all soon, but clearly we’d all be more frustrated if it were released with issues. And yes, they have some owners testing, but they also have their own teams and employees test first, I expect. So, maybe it hasn’t gone to the more “public” testers…we shall see.
 
I think that regardless of their intent to push the update out last week, it will probably be a media story tomorrow that Lucid has not pushed the update to anyone yet, or at least not to anyone other than beta testers. This will be another black eye on the PR side for the company. It needs to go out tomorrow AM.
 
Maybe hearing the feedback of releasing right before the weekend they adjusted to release right before the week starts!
 
I think that regardless of their intent to push the update out last week, it will probably be a media story tomorrow that Lucid has not pushed the update to anyone yet, or at least not to anyone other than beta testers. This will be another black eye on the PR side for the company. It needs to go out tomorrow AM.

I don’t think the Gravity software update delay will be the dominant thing pushing Lucid’s stock tomorrow.
 
Lucid should have just not made the announcement with a rollout date and sent out emails hyping up the update if they weren’t ready. And, if they ran into unforeseen issues right before rollout they should have communicated that as well.
 
Back
Top