3.0 on Air

With fobs or phones?

I just found out that pairing the first fob connects to the last fob pressed.
Both. We both have our fobs with us, mine in my pocket and my wife's in her purse. We also have out iPhones with us in pockets. Both the fobs and the iPhones were programmed by the Lucid tech when we purchased the car. Mine is the primary. It has been like that since we bought in December 2025.

Also, fairly often the car will not unlock for several seconds while standing at the door. But other times it will unlock as we walk up to the car. Sometimes I need to press the door handle to get it to unlock.

Still waiting on 2.11.
 
I had a weird thing last night with PAAK and entry, which is the one thing that has worked flawlessly on the car for the last six months.

Was out with just my phone, and when I came back to the car after dinner (with no fobs, both were miles away at the house).

-Car didn't open as usual
-Had to take out my phone and unlock it, then doors opened
-Got in and there was an alert on the screen "fob detected in car, would you like to associate it with your profile" which was weird because no there wasn't
-Noticed it was set to guest profile, which nobody ever uses
-Hit switch to my profile, it asked for a PIN, and all was right.

It worked fine this morning but notable as this is the first time I've had any issue with either PAAK or the key fobs.

Have been on 2.11 for about a week now, with no other weirdness.
 
Man yeah, I also had some weirdness this morning. Quick drive to get coffee, once I got back in, I immediately got a pop up warning saying there’s a parking system fault. 5 seconds later the entire thing reboots while I’m driving.

I got to my location, 2 hours later I get back in, the car is now on a guest profile. So I swapped to mine then it asked me to link a fob that it found. I didn’t have a fob, though, just my phone and the card.

It seemed ok for the rest of the ride though.

I’m also experiencing the USB music issues. It likes to just lose connection to it or something.

On the bright side, I didn’t expect for a second this update would be without flaws. But it is disappointing, once again
 
These sound very similar to my issue. And you have to click the "YES" to the popup warning to associate with your profile, otherwise it disappears in 5 seconds and there's no way to get it back, and when you click on the profiles the option is not there. Another member (pages ago) asked that warnings be persistent until dismissed and yes, that would be a good idea.
 
Was starting to get UX 3.0 FOMO and pulled the trigger on the CCCv2 for my 2023 Air Touring. Seeing as I plan on keeping the vehicle for several more years, I "justified" the expense! I submitted a request online and it took about a week for service to get back to me. Surprisingly, Costa Mesa can get mobile service to me in less than a week! Pretty amazing as service requests have typically taken a month or more.
 
Back
Top