3.0 on Air

I’m waiting patiently for my update. But too curious to know if the left side of the cockpit has changed or better yet, customizable.
Same here, hoping they added more granular wiper speed controls, like gravity, since the auto wipers are horrid. Also the ability to control wiper speed settings from the steering thumb controls ,like on Teslas, after tapping the wipe button.
 
Just did the software update; I like being able to have different windows in the top and bottom center displays. Will post more as I live with it
 
Thanks for trying. Appreciate it.

Might try a reboot when I get home.

Did anyone else get the software pushed again? My car now saying I have a software update available but it’s the same version number I just installed.
Rebooted and no change in behavior. To be clear, I'm attaching a pic of the nav. This is the smaller, search window that I'm trying to get rid of. Is tapping on the screen working for everyone else to make this disappear?

IMG_4469.webp



Also, still getting a prompt to update the software (to the same 2.11 version). Will do that when I get home. Don't want to risk it at work.
 
Yep that's what I meant. Lucid could easily fix it by putting this data on the screen, instead of only showing me how many miles I've driven and leaving so much blank space.
When I had a gravity as a loner recently, that was the thing that stood out the most to me in terms of the visual presentation. And even bigger screen than we have in the air and just so much open space. You have to think they’ll optimize that better down the road
 
Back
Top