21 speaker locations

mooth

Where are the 21 speaker locations? 2 A pillars=4, 3 front dash, 3 rear deck, 2 above rear doors, 2 rear doors---thats 14. Where are the other 7 as specified with SSP option?

Front footwell has at least one on each side.

Thanks much that makes 16 still 5 missing?? Sound not good as advertised!

Thanks much that makes 16 still 5 missing?? Sound not good as advertised!

The sound is better than advertised, with the right hifi streaming service; Tidal.
Many people ( including me in the distant past) have knocked the bass response, but it really depends on the track you are listening too. Full disclosure; you will not get overwhelming car shaking bass with this car, but you will get extremely accurate sound reproductions that are occasionally mind boggling , especially with Atmos. There are some tracks in Atmos that literally take my breath away; they are ethereal . I now listen to music genres that I previously would never even consider. I am a huge fan of the surreal sound pro ; it’s one of my absolute favorites aspects of the car.

Which version of Tidal do you need to purchase. $11 per month or $30 per month?

Which version of Tidal do you need to purchase. $11 per month or $30 per month?
Hi Fi Plus which is $19.99 a month and then focus on Atmos tracks which sound incredible.

Where are subs located?
I can't answer this directly but here is a thread of someone who upgraded the sound system which might give some insight:

Honestly the sound system is all about clarity, sound staging and enveloping sound. Thumping bass isn't present but accurate sound including bass is where it shines. Atmos is where it shines and I will say they could probably up their game through DSP upmixing of non Atmos tracks but I don't know if that tech is on board. I listen to Atmos 99% of the time.

Where are subs located?
There is only one sub. It is in the center of the rear parcel shelf.

There are two additional woofers, one in each of the front seat footwells.

The sound is better than advertised, with the right hifi streaming service; Tidal.
Many people ( including me in the distant past) have knocked the bass response, but it really depends on the track you are listening too. Full disclosure; you will not get overwhelming car shaking bass with this car, but you will get extremely accurate sound reproductions that are occasionally mind boggling , especially with Atmos. There are some tracks in Atmos that literally take my breath away; they are ethereal . I now listen to music genres that I previously would never even consider. I am a huge fan of the surreal sound pro ; it’s one of my absolute favorites aspects of the car.

Front foot well: 1 woofer each side = 2

Front A pillars: 1 tweeter + 1 wideband each side = 4

Front deck: 1 tweeter each corner + center mid range + tweeter = 4

Rear head pillar: 1 wide band each side = 2

Rear doors: 1 mid range, 1 tweeter each side = 4

Rear Deck: 1 mid range + 1 tweeter each side + 1 woofer = 5

Total = 21

I can't answer this directly but here is a thread of someone who upgraded the sound system which might give some insight:

Honestly the sound system is all about clarity, sound staging and enveloping sound. Thumping bass isn't present but accurate sound including bass is where it shines. Atmos is where it shines and I will say they could probably up their game through DSP upmixing of non Atmos tracks but I don't know if that tech is on board. I listen to Atmos 99% of the time.
thank you

Front foot well: 1 woofer each side = 2

Front A pillars: 1 tweeter + 1 wideband each side = 4

Front deck: 1 tweeter each corner + center mid range + tweeter = 4

Rear head pillar: 1 wide band each side = 2

Rear doors: 1 mid range, 1 tweeter each side = 4

Rear Deck: 1 mid range + 1 tweeter each side + 1 woofer = 5

Total = 21
Note the rear deck does not really have a sub woofer, but a woofer that is pushed to its lower limits.

Note the rear deck does not really have a sub woofer, but a woofer that is pushed to its lower limits.
Sure, fair - it essentially acts as a subwoofer, but you’re right that it’s still technically a woofer.

Back