cabood

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
AGT
Just dropped, 10 minute update. Improved robustness. Not sure it even merits a unique thread.

Last edited:
I’m so excited I won’t even check to see if mine is available. When it comes it comes. Let the robust jokes begin.

Last edited:
1719398353604.webp

Interesting experience this morning. I received a notification on my phone that a new OTA update is ready to be installed. I looked at the notes and it is just general improvements. Nothing specific. I didn’t think too much more about it until it was done installing and I noticed it is version 2.2.1. I was previously on 2.2.2. Anyone else have this experience or an explanation on why my software may have seemingly rolled back a release?

Interesting experience this morning. I received a notification on my phone that a new OTA update is ready to be installed. I looked at the notes and it is just general improvements. Nothing specific. I didn’t think too much more about it until it was done installing and I noticed it is version 2.2.1. I was previously on 2.2.2. Anyone else have this experience or an explanation on why my software may have seemingly rolled back a release?
It's not uncommon for software versions to be a series of integers separated by periods, rather than some sort of real numbers. Hence 2.2.10 ≠ 2.2.1, and 2.2.10 > 2.2.2.

Wow! Just wow! And I didn't think the car could BE any more robust!

Are there awards for this? I'd like to propose The Robusty Award. I can just see the headlines after the globally televised award show now... Lucid Sweeps Inaugural Robusty Awards!

I just had remote service over yesterday (from Vancouver) to do a preventative check on the cabin battery connections and now a robust OTA update this morning. What a world we live in!

Oh and 5 months later, I still love this car!!!!

I'm not sure if this is new functionality or old... I dropped my Android phone onto the driveway this morning, and my car suddenly woke, shifted into gear, and drove over it.
Now, Bob... You really should have saved that joke for AA Thursday 🤣

Back