2.1.3 Update

I have the opposite problem. If the seat is anything but all the way down, I will bang my head on the roof. As I’ve learned the hard way when getting into the passenger side after my wife has been sitting there.

If Easy Exit simply puts the seat all the way back and down, it’s essentially not going to move for me.
Yeah but you are big and tall!!

As has been said several times, you need to contact service and have them do a “seat homing” procedure.
Okay so HydBob was misinformed. I will definitely need to get it adjusted as all the way down and back is harder to get in/out of the car than my actual seating position. Having the steering wheel move up by itself is really all I would want.

So my favorite changes with 2.1.3 are:
1) Love the ability to turn off the "Passive" Unlock feature. Now I can go out in my garage or near the car for whatever reason and it doesn't keep unlocking and then relocking when I walk a little bit away. I still have the "Passive" locking feature engaged so when I leave the car it does lock itself. This is by far my favorite feature in this update.
1) Glad to be rid of the intervention for Lane Keep Assist; the warning only is very tolerable.
2) The adjustable separate volumes for Phone, Media, and Navigation are nice but will take some time to get just right.
Some stuff I'm not overly thrilled with:
1) The "Easy Entry/Exit" feature is not great for me. I'm 5'9" and having it all the way down and back actually makes it more difficult to enter/exit compared to my driving position. This may get fixed if I can just have the steering wheel move up and in without necessarily moving the seat back much. Supposedly a Service visit will be able to adjust this to my personal liking.
2) Haven't really noticed any improvement in HA mode. Still al little "wiggly" and since I have to keep my hands on the wheel anyway not much of a benefit for me. Very pleased to just use ACC on the highways.

Miscellaneous:
I haven't had a chance to use the new Navigation stuff like the auto pre conditioning or alternate route stuff so can't really comment.
The supposedly "smoother" deceleration from ACC or HA when braking is not really important to me. My one pedal driving has been fine and I could modulate the deceleration without any problem before this update.

Having used 2.1.3 for two days now, the most useful features are (1) auto seat adjust on entry/exit (I’m 6’1” and I’d mastered the drop and pivot to avoid head bonks, but this makes it much easier), and (2) wide-angle mode on the backup camera - great for backing out of head-in parking spaces.

Having used 2.1.3 for two days now, the most useful features are (1) auto seat adjust on entry/exit (I’m 6’1” and I’d mastered the drop and pivot to avoid head bonks, but this makes it much easier), and (2) wide-angle mode on the backup camera - great for backing out of head-in parking spaces.
The wide angle view was always there - you had to hit the minus sign on the camera view. The update just made it more obvious with the new UI.

Haha, you must be a Brit?
Married to a very Welsh munchkin and I've worked for decades part time for a very British expedition company.

And Bob's your uncle! (There you have it)

PS: we speak to each other in Cockney rhyming slang. Our secret language 😎

I have the opposite problem. If the seat is anything but all the way down, I will bang my head on the roof. As I’ve learned the hard way when getting into the passenger side after my wife has been sitting there.

If Easy Exit simply puts the seat all the way back and down, it’s essentially not going to move for me.

That’s whay I don’t understand abouth this Easy Entry/Easy Exit feature of an update that I’m in absolutely NO hurry to receive. It sounds like all it does is push the seat all the way back and all the way down. Why can’t Lucid follow the example of The-EV-Maker-Whose-Name-Shall-Not-Be-Mentioned, and just offer Easy Entry/Easy Exit as a feature that YOU can set the parameters for?

I have an interesting problem after the 2.1.3 update. My Lucid app on my iPhone running 16.5.1 no longer works. It is stuck on the Software update in progress screen at 50%. The car is fine. Mobile key with bluetooth works fine.
The car updated ok but I can't get the phone to communicate with the car. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, re-logged in. Screen is the same after the uninstall/reinstall. Restarted in iPhone. No changes. I'll contact CS but wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.

But the Air logo rests is just for media right? Or does it reset the car?

OMG, That URL really is the dog's bollocks. I will use it! As the say on the island: BRILL.

Back