Not open for further replies.

MoniputerLM

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
Dream Edition Performance
DE Number
My car updated to 2.1.26 this morning. Fix for rear seat heating. It only took 5 min.

The primary occupant of my back seats is my dog. Can confirm she appreciates the heated seats.

Not aware of anything related that needs fixing. But I’m sure the heated rear seats, like everything else, could benefit from being more robust.

The primary occupant of my back seats is my dog. Can confirm she appreciates the heated seats.

Not aware of anything related that needs fixing. But I’m sure the heated rear seats, like everything else, could benefit from being more robust.
The front ventilated seats could use some more robustness IMO…

IMG_2365.webp

Oh, I buckle all 3 seatbelts. Otherwise I’d lose my mind.
Maybe disabling rear seat belt warnings could be part of the "dog mode" feature in the poll.. but then some people might use dog mode with other people in the back.

Maybe disabling rear seat belt warnings could be part of the "dog mode" feature in the poll.. but then some people might use dog mode with other people in the back.
Wish there was a way to disable the rear seat warnings period! ... Can't tell u how many times the rear passenger folks [after being told to buckle up] have clicked into the wrong lock and then can't understand why the seat belt warning keeps going off (esp. w/ older folks that are hard of hearing ... a whole lot of fun 🤨)

Seems odd to send out an OTA for this singular fix, doesn't it?
Agree, very strange. This is the first update I'm not checking my app. regularly to see if it's available to install. I've even be eager to install updates that made my car mysteriously more robust, but not this one.

Shaking my head at Lucid's OTA strategy and their "release notes".

Wish there was a way to disable the rear seat warnings period! ... Can't tell u how many times the rear passenger folks [after being told to buckle up] have clicked into the wrong lock and then can't understand why the seat belt warning keeps going off (esp. w/ older folks that are hard of hearing ... a whole lot of fun 🤨)
For me, actual people are a different matter. You should always have your seatbelts on for safety.

I saw the update last night going to sleep and thought - thank goodness all those people complaining about the rear seat heat can now be happy. (lol)

In all seriousness, it does seem like a strange item to make it's way to the top of the bug/improvements list.

Are you saying the car recognizes the wrong lock, but still allows you to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back