2.0.68 Release

I received the 2.0.68 update today, but it looks minor bug fix only.
IMG_7681.jpg

Please check for existing threads before starting new ones.

Please check for existing threads before starting new ones.
Sorry, didn't know that there is a website for that. BTW I just found&subscribed your Youtube channel:)

The various resets are explained in the FAQ section of https://www.lucidupdates.com
I tried doing the "Air Logo reset" this morning when my NAV system completely went out to lunch, but nothing happened. I was driving to the Natick Service Center for the 12K/Annual Service and it would not display any routes (except for my saved "Home" location). (Ended up using Google Maps on my cellphone to get there.) Pressing the Logo did nothing, nor did the blinker version. The Service Center discovered somehow my Nav system had been switched to the offline mode, but I have no idea how it happened - it worked fine yesterday. They installed the waiting update and it did seem my connectivity was better on the way home - in a driving rain with multiple accidents. It took almost two hours to get there and three and a half hours to get home... but I listened to cool music the entire way!😼

Per usual, the staff and service in Natick was excellent and I saw my first Stealth and Fathom Blue Pure, both of which were gorgeous.

It only works while in park and you have to hold your finger on the logo for 15 to 20 seconds.
Tks, I think I may have only held it for 10 seconds or so; the car was in park. All is well now after the service, though!

Anyone else experience a System Drive Fault after updating the car with a valet reset? Also, seems like the Bobby reset is now identical to just locking and walking away with the key fob.

Thankfully, we took the kids out and ourselves out before the rest as I thought it would be a quick process. Completely unresponsive car at the moment.

Anyone else experience a System Drive Fault after updating the car with a valet reset? Also, seems like the Bobby reset is now identical to just locking and walking away with the key fob.

Thankfully, we took the kids out and ourselves out before the rest as I thought it would be a quick process. Completely unresponsive car at the moment.
Nope

Could be a corrupted update. Get CS to push the update again.

No, completely different.

No, completely different.
Something customer service told me. I tried the reset after the fault, but the car stubbornly remained on. If it didn't shut off the car with your way, then I would have expected their way to not work either.

Who knows.

Something customer service told me. I tried the reset after the fault, but the car stubbornly remained on. If it didn't shut off the car with your way, then I would have expected their way to not work either.

Who knows.
The Bobby reset does not shut off the car. The logo reset resets the car. For more information on these resets and how to access them, please look at the FAQ section on http://www.lucidupdates.com.

Seems like the constant resetting and connection drops with Sirius have been fixed with this update.

Seems like the constant resetting and connection drops with Sirius have been fixed with this update.
I still have the drops but it seems to re-connect now.

That would be great news. SXM has been a Sirius mess for me--constantly cutting out, with various messages: "Service not Available", "Something Went Wrong" (well, right...), "Cellular Connection Lost"...even "Oooops".

Sometimes I can fix it by switching to AM/FM and back; other times not. One time when SXM came back to life my list of favorites had been erased.

That would be great news. SXM has been a Sirius mess for me--constantly cutting out, with various messages: "Service not Available", "Something Went Wrong" (well, right...), "Cellular Connection Lost"...even "Oooops".

Sometimes I can fix it by switching to AM/FM and back; other times not. One time when SXM came back to life my list of favorites had been erased.
I’m also hoping that the poor radio reception can be fixed via SW update. I was checking something in my Tesla while it was parked in the garage with the garage door closed and was receiving an HD radio station without issue or break up. Meanwhile, the same station on the LUCID air barely works at all in my area, even when driving out and about town.

Are you an iPhone user? If so, the Sirius application through CarPlay has been very stable for me.

Back