Referral Code - 2BFU7LV3
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
2BFU7LV3
Could this be Android Auto?

My update failed. Waiting for a new download.

The update would not install.
Just trying to get some details so other people here on the forum can learn from your experience. What did the screen say? Do you have a photo of it?

Just let you guys know. While Dolby ATMOS never worked for me alongside with native Navigation of my first year ownership.

2.0.58 absolutely fixed it! BRILLIANT!!!!

I get to 50% and then this, twice:

Attachments

• IMG_0315.png
    IMG_0315.png
    674.7 KB · Views: 176
I'd contact CS and ask them to send it again.

Also make sure that the car is at a location with good wifi or LTE connection when the update is pushed again. It looks like the update was partially downloaded.

Solid connection no issues there. I have a wi-fi node next to the car in the garage. Message on the car says no need to call, Lucid support is investigating.

Is it normal for the lights to come on during an update?

Just let you guys know. While Dolby ATMOS never worked for me alongside with native Navigation of my first year ownership.

2.0.58 absolutely fixed it! BRILLIANT!!!!
Could you elaborate on what issue did you have? And what change did you notice post this update? :)

I was a little apprehensive when I saw this thread, as this is the first update since I replaced my original (now wrecked) Lucid with another Lucid. However, it went without a hitch. With these continuing updates, Lucid is rapidly closing the gap with Tesla software, and in some cases exceeding it.

During the month while I was without the Air I reverted to driving our Tesla Model S Plaid more often, a car which had evolved into more my partner's car and that I never cared to drive when the Lucid was available. Every time I drove the Tesla this past month I had to remember to take my key card out of my wallet, as the key fob would only open the doors about half the time and seldom start the car. For that I had to rub the key card over the left phone charger pad. I also lost count of how often I had to override the car's automatic gear selection which kept trying to send me forward if a parking space in front of me was empty (the concrete bump stops be damned).

I can't comment on the Air's ADAS software versus the Tesla's, as we opted not to pay for either of the Tesla ADAS upgrades (Enhanced or FSD) for the Plaid. I learned that lesson when we paid for the Enhanced Autopilot feature, which was the top-tier driver assist option, when we bought our 2015 Tesla. During our ownership, Tesla removed several features we originally had and migrated them over to the subsequent FSD package. Once we found that we did not actually buy Enhanced Autopilot but rather paid Tesla a $3,000 license fee to use it only as long as and on whatever terms Tesla chose and could change at any point for any reason, we decided we would never pay Tesla a dime extra for any software-based option.

Took the update overnight on Saturday. When I drove the car on Sunday, audio didn't work (Bobby reset fixed) and Hold was turned off. Fortunately, I noticed Hold just backing out of the garage and restored the setting before driving off.

Back