There is, of course, that "Start Charging" button right below the Scheduled Time.
Is it only in the pilot panel? I don't see it in the app

I’m intrigued by the powertrain and seats portion. Easy exit perhaps?
I know that is on the road map but I do not think it is included in this update. I hope I'm wrong, though!

It is in the update actually! According to the update notes, at least.
I have not noticed anything other than the scheduled charging in this update, no change to the seats or drive train that I could detect. I am thinking these were some type of bug fix.

77C5F4BE-5AD4-4718-8DD2-2BFA630A0B8A.png

This was an emergency bug fix for the big update that came out a day earlier, put together over a holiday weekend. They aren’t going to randomly toss new big features in something like that.

I received notice of the update at 4:30 this morning, cleared the notification and then went to the app to download and it was not there. who do you call to get it resent?

Nevermind, called customer care. They confirmed the download failed and are resending.

Last edited:
Just so I'm clear, 2.0.52 got sent to me last night. I have to install this one (which doesn't work) before I can install 2.0.55? Or, can I skip 2.0.52 and go straight to 2.0.55?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230221_092728_Lucid.jpg
    Screenshot_20230221_092728_Lucid.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 76
Just so I'm clear, 2.0.52 got sent to me last night. I have to install this one (which doesn't work) before I can install 2.0.55? Or, can I skip 2.0.52 and go straight to 2.0.55?
So far, it seems like you need to do all updates in order, even if you missed one. So 2.0.52 first, then 2.0.55 should show up soon thereafter.

So far, it seems like you need to do all updates in order, even if you missed one. So 2.0.52 first, then 2.0.55 should show up soon thereafter.
Thanks Joe!

To be fair, most of 2.0.52 works just fine. It's just the scheduled charging that is fixed with 2.0.55.

Success. Just tested scheduled charging. Works great.

I still don't understand the 2 different timings on the bottom though. The immediate charging and scheduled charging times.

Success. Just tested scheduled charging. Works great.

I still don't understand the 2 different timings on the bottom though. The immediate charging and scheduled charging times.
Does the charging start during immediate or the scheduled charging 12 hour block? As you mentioned I am confused by what each of these 12 hour blocks do..

I can confirm that scheduled charging works in .55.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230221_092504_Lucid.jpg
    Screenshot_20230221_092504_Lucid.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 79
Does the charging start during immediate or the scheduled charging 12 hour block? As you mentioned I am confused by what each of these 12 hour blocks do..
Set your charge time to start when you want it to.

Immediate charging: If you plug in, it will charge during that 12 hour window
Scheduled Charging: If you plug in, it will NOT charge during that 12 hour window.

Reactions: ksn
Back