• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello all, first time here, I own a GT and I am struggling with the surround view and front camera… not yet working properly. I was hoping this update would fix this but unfortunately it did not. Maybe it is a hardware issue but before that I am just wondering if any of you have come across a similar issue and resolved it. See pictures attached. Many thanks!

Attachments

• FBDEEC78-F7F9-4F72-95A5-98326A844BBF.jpeg
    FBDEEC78-F7F9-4F72-95A5-98326A844BBF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 116
  • 304E7170-21D8-43DD-8AA7-340EDFF9EADF.jpeg
    304E7170-21D8-43DD-8AA7-340EDFF9EADF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
  • 02850C1D-90D1-43F9-8691-2084D55B5280.jpeg
    02850C1D-90D1-43F9-8691-2084D55B5280.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
Hello all, first time here, I own a GT and I am struggling with the surround view and front camera… not yet working properly. I was hoping this update would fix this but unfortunately it did not. Maybe it is a hardware issue but before that I am just wondering if any of you have come across a similar issue and resolved it. See pictures attached. Many thanks!
I got that one on my cameras and did the left turn signal on and walk away from the car until the signal turned off. Cameras worked after that

Try changing to Freedom Units to see if it improves

I got that one on my cameras and did the left turn signal on and walk away from the car until the signal turned off. Cameras worked after that
That resets it. Same as walking away and coming back later; signal just show how long it takes until car goes to sleep.

Where can I find a list of the contents of the UX2.0.52

That resets it. Same as walking away and coming back later; signal just show how long it takes until car goes to sleep.
Already tried soft reset and the bobby reset, with no effective results. This front camera is the one just under the lucid logo right? Is there a chance to be some hardware malfunctioning? The cameras at the windshield apparently are fine as Dreamdrive features are functional

Already tried soft reset and the bobby reset, with no effective results. This front camera is the one just under the lucid logo right? Is there a chance to be some hardware malfunctioning? The cameras at the windshield apparently are fine as Dreamdrive features are functional
Probably needs a nuclear reset. Text Customer Care and ask him them what to do of all the other resets don't work 😄

Probably needs a nuclear reset. Text Customer Care and ask him them what to do of all the other resets don't work 😄
Is this nuclear reset done remotely? Does this restore the entire car and it loses all the setups? I saw here also there is a “factory reset” option, is this useful / recommended?

Is this nuclear reset done remotely? Does this restore the entire car and it loses all the setups? I saw here also there is a “factory reset” option, is this useful / recommended?

Don’t even think about it. No, seriously, a deep reset, or “factory reset”, is not to be attempted. Repeated warnings against doing this have popped all over this forum, from pretty reliable sources.

Contact Lucid Customer Service and arrange to have a technician do it for you.

Just had a new issue surface after the OTA update. Went into my car and noticed that Lane Keep System alert was briefly on, and the pilot panel and glass cockpit were both off and not turning on. I couldn't change profiles to reset either.

Attachments

• PXL_20230219_234337273.jpg
    PXL_20230219_234337273.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
Just had a new issue surface after the OTA update. Went into my car and noticed that Lane Keep System alert was briefly on, and the pilot panel and glass cockpit were both off and not turning on. I couldn't change profiles to reset either.
Update: Was still able to drive, just without the right side of the glass cockpit and without pilot panel functionalities. Went to a different parking lot, parked and got out. Came back 10 mins later and got in and screens were still off. Waited 2 mins and the screens came on, although without loading bars or anything (see below screenshot). 3 mins later, functionality was restored!

Not sure what caused this or how to even replicate it, also don't think I've seen this issue ever.

Attachments

• PXL_20230219_235056811.jpg
    PXL_20230219_235056811.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
Just had a new issue surface after the OTA update. Went into my car and noticed that . . . and the pilot panel and glass cockpit were both off and not turning on. I couldn't change profiles to reset either.

Drat. i've been having this problem occasionally since about the 2.0.35 update. I was hoping this update fixed it.

Just got in the car and noticed all of my favorites on XM are gone. Anyone experience this since the update?

Back