darn it.... not having any software problems at all ... never have.

what's all the rumpus ?

Just a little rumpus from me , as this software issue, like all of mine, have been minor annoyances😊😊. I think in my 5 months of ownership I have only yelled expletives at the car once or maybe twice. Pretty damn good!!!!

Just a little rumpus from me , as this software issue, like all of mine, have been minor annoyances😊😊. I think in my 5 months of ownership I have only yelled expletives at the car once or maybe twice. Pretty damn good!!!!
Yes, there are a few folks here on the forum who probably complain louder than the problem warrants.

Having fairly a frequent issue with the car not turning off when walking away. I’ve had to reset it a few times. Also, I had a more recent issue where the car was woken up at a much greater distance from my key fob than normal. I imagine these things have already been reported and I missed it.
This happened to me for weeks. I reset it 7 times without any luck. Then one day I came back to the parking lot after playing golf and it has worked ever since. I highly suggest playing golf.

This happened to me for weeks. I reset it 7 times without any luck. Then one day I came back to the parking lot after playing golf and it has worked ever since. I highly suggest playing golf.

Can I just shovel snow instead?

Has anyone had this issue? My drivers door is not working. The handle does not work. The window controls don’t work. Turn signal cameras dont work. Door opens and closes normally from the inside. Mirror flashes intermittently with BSm icon. Multiple resets don’t help
My car seems to have magically reset. All systems are working again including parking sensors. I appreciate that it still could be a faulty connection with the door systems, but given that it also included both turn signal cameras /blind spot monitoring and the parking sensors, I think this may have been a heretofore unseen software gremlin. Happy it's back working but these episodes make me lose a little confidence in the car. Fortunately, I have never had anything effect the drive quality which remains second to none

A round works for me too! A suggestion is to take up golf or play more!

My car seems to have magically reset. All systems are working again including parking sensors. I appreciate that it still could be a faulty connection with the door systems, but given that it also included both turn signal cameras /blind spot monitoring and the parking sensors, I think this may have been a heretofore unseen software gremlin. Happy it's back working but these episodes make me lose a little confidence in the car. Fortunately, I have never had anything effect the drive quality which remains second to none
I have a theory. When lucid sends all of those mysterious data uploads that can be seen in some people’s routers, they are actually Lucid’s little helpers sprinkling fairy dust and fixing software bugs. All those “science people” will tell me that it’s impossible, but these are the same people who don’t believe in Santa! The software bugs will be fixed as long as you believe.

I really feel for everyone having issues after the software update. I feel very fortunate that for some reason the Lucid gods have been kind to me. Car works as expected 99% of the time and the 1% usually is fixed by one of the reset procedures. Sure, I had some audio problems that have since resolved, thankfully. And I currently have a ticket out for some fit and finish issues that are not affecting operation of my vehicle, so I can wait out service to come fix that, but overall I'm really enjoying my Lucid. I hope everyone gets their complaints addressed and then will have a stress-free experience with theirs as well.

So what does the appearance of the yellow turtle and something about “reduced performance but still driveable” mean? I got it twice today. Both times it disappeared as soon as I put the car in Park and then back in Drive again.

So what does the appearance of the yellow turtle and something about “reduced performance but still driveable” mean? I got it twice today. Both times it disappeared as soon as I put the car in Park and then back in Drive again.
I believe it means as stated: “reduced performance but still driveable”

Over the past 13 months, our car has had almost every software-related malfunction possible with the car's features. Soft-close door operation has not been among them. I suspect the operation of the soft-close feature has more to do with mechanicals than software. My guess is this update relates to door locking/unlocking which has been a much-more reported complaint on this forum than the soft-close feature.

While we're on the topic of doors, has anyone else had problems with the old-fashioned operation of the doors? When exiting the car, especially in front, I have found it difficult to get the door properly positioned. If I push the door as far as my arm will reach, it catches on the first detent, which is not wide enough for an easy exit. If I push the door harder so that momentum will carry it past the first detent, the door often bounces back from the full open position. It's a real hat trick to push the door just hard enough for it to go past the first detent, then land and hold on the full-open detent. Since my arm isn't long enough to do it toward the center of the door, I have to do it either from the front edge of the door (where it is very hard to modulate the pressure needed) or by pushing the door pocket with my foot (causing me to wonder how long it will hold up under the abuse).

The Air has very wide-opening doors, which would be a great feature if they had stayed with the original plan of having power-operated doors. But now -- and with the very low roof contrails -- reaching out far enough to open and close those doors at full extension is something I find very difficult.
yes, same door problem! It’s a real pain, I wish Lucid would come up with a fix and own the problem.

Having fairly a frequent issue with the car not turning off when walking away. I’ve had to reset it a few times. Also, I had a more recent issue where the car was woken up at a much greater distance from my key fob than normal. I imagine these things have already been reported and I missed it.
Hi, @stratus.

Thank you for sharing. I just sent you a DM for more info.

Marqie

I really hope that Lucid prioritizes the back up camera issue for the next update (CP/AA can wait). If they are not careful, they will get into a recall situation which is never good for PR. Here's yet another manufacturer with a BIG recall for back up camera issues. Hopefully Lucid's can be resolved via OTA update (which is most likely the case).

I really hope that Lucid prioritizes the back up camera issue for the next update (CP/AA can wait). If they are not careful, they will get into a recall situation which is never good for PR. Here's yet another manufacturer with a BIG recall for back up camera issues. Hopefully Lucid's can be resolved via OTA update (which is most likely the case).

On rare occasion my back up camera is black. If I click the X and then after a few seconds I click the parking icon it comes on. Is this what you are talking about? For me its mild but is it a total failure for others? I mean I do feel that if I opt to back up with the screen blank to save a few seconds that decision is on me.

Back