I frequently have to take my phone out of my pocket before the car will unlock. Does this imply delay is related to the phone and not the car?
There's definitely a "hand-shake" issue.

The real concern for me is that I had the same phone running the same vesrion of software before and after the .28 and .33 upgrades and after the upgrades, this "hand-shaking" is definitely slower and more inconsistent than before those updates.

On the "plus" side of things, my Mobile Key now works 100% of the time so far. With 2.0, it just started working. I did not have to remove it and re-install or anything. It just "worked".😃

The last 2 updates i've seen the mobile key not work 100% of the time when out and about. Weirdly, when I don't want it to work (when working in the garage) it's flawless, lol! It's nowhere near as bad as what it used to be, still works 95% of the time. The times it doesn't work, taking phone out of pocket or pressing the door handle gets the car to open.

I haven’t had any mobile issue at all, UX20 made it less sensitive, which is fine by me if I have to open the app.

Does anyone have Alexa issue after 2.0.33 ???
For 3 days, she works, but can’t speak, sort of like my wife just caught flu with sore throat.

Last edited:
I haven’t had any mobile issue at all, UX20 made it less sensitive, which is fine by me if I have to open the app.

Does anyone have Alexa issue after 2.0.33 ???
For 3 days, she works, but can’t speak, sort of like my wife just caught flu with sore throat.
I am not having any extra Alexa issues, so far.

I am not having any extra Alexa issues, so far.
Weird, I logged off Alexa and logged back in, still the same. It shows that blue line but no sound. It is minor annoyance. Let’s hope next release solve it.

Weird, I logged off Alexa and logged back in, still the same. It shows that blue line but no sound. It is minor annoyance. Let’s hope next release solve it.
SiriusXM is locked up after working only one day, but it's still on beta so...

In our other cars I can tell the voice assistant to "play Sirius channel nnn" but Alexa is not programmed to do that.

SiriusXM is locked up after working only one day, but it's still on beta so...

In our other cars I can tell the voice assistant to "play Sirius channel nnn" but Alexa is not programmed to do that.
Try the @Bobby reset (switch User to "Guest" for a few minutes and then switch back to yourself) . That worked for me to get SiriusXM back, but I did not test it other than in my garage for that one session. We will see if it reverts or if it's a longer fix later.

As for Alexa, I never remember to use it, so she should feel quite neglected by me.

Try the @Bobby reset (switch User to "Guest" for a few minutes and then switch back to yourself) . That worked for me to get SiriusXM back, but I did not test it other than in my garage for that one session. We will see if it reverts or if it's a longer fix later.

As for Alexa, I never remember to use it, so she should feel quite neglected by me.
Tried every reset option. No joy.

Nice!!!!!!

This fixed my Alexa problem unexpectedly! 👍

(Probably some buffer issue with my profile)

Trip Report: Half a trip with 2.0.33. Got the update while in San Francisco on a visit. Couldn't load our luggage in the car while the update was in progress, but that was okay, probably normal for the car to lock you out while it's updating. Previous update (?) had made the Nav stop working (unpleasant, since we needed it to get around and had to rely on my iPhone held by my wife while I was driving), so I was happy that the Nav worked again as we left town. But the Highway Assist came on whenever I tried to use Adaptive Cruise Control - yes, the dreaded Highway Assist with its attendant plethora of false alarms ("Pay Attention - Keep Hands on the Wheel!" even though my hands didn't vary from their normal 9 and 3 positions ; "Take Control!" even though I was in total control; and its herky-jerky steering, diving for an exit ramp then abruptly correcting itself, etc.). Tried to turn it off, but couldn't figure it out while driving. Noticed that the Speed Limit shown was 75 mph in a 55 mph zone - this kept up for 30 minutes until "New Speed Limit Detected" came on and it reverted to 65 mph in a 65 mph zone. We then stopped for lunch and charging at our normal half-way-home Electrify America, but all stations were busy - except, of course, for the one that was broken. Fortunately, the Lucid Air GT has a lot of range, so we skipped charging (yes, there was an EV Range station there also, but its cables don't reach our charging port no matter how close we try to park - and for added insult they charge you $1 just for trying). When we got back on the highway, I held the Dream Drive button down for a few seconds and Hallelujah! the Highway Assist reverted to Adaptive Cruise Control and behaved itself thereafter when I went in and out of cruise control. OK, you experts all know this, but I didn't realize that Highway Assist was the default setting for new users (or in this case for a user who just got 2.0.33). I now realize that Sirius FM was available for our ride home, but too late. It would have been nice. I did activate the seat massage feature for the passenger seat for my wife, and she greatly appreciated that.
Nav not working today again. 75 mph speed limit reappeared.

Attachments

• 3B56AC89-C62A-45B7-945B-B46C80C143B1.jpeg
    3B56AC89-C62A-45B7-945B-B46C80C143B1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
  • 80BBB459-85EE-4F52-AA61-D602885792A9.jpeg
    80BBB459-85EE-4F52-AA61-D602885792A9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
Nav not working today again. 75 mph speed limit reappeared.
Tried Alexa today for the first time. Signed in, got the code, entered it, and the panels all went black! I opened my door, and the car alarm went off. Tried to shut the alarm off with the key, but that didn't work. Eventually, the alarm stopped. Went back into the car, the panels were alive again (whew!), and Alexa was active! I said, "Alexa take me to <address>." She asked if this was navigation, and I said yes, and she started the navigation! Note that the Pilot Panel still did not have any nav search capability, so it was good that I can now use Alexa instead. The car's nav search is rarely available these days, bummer.

Tried Alexa today for the first time. Signed in, got the code, entered it, and the panels all went black! I opened my door, and the car alarm went off. Tried to shut the alarm off with the key, but that didn't work. Eventually, the alarm stopped. Went back into the car, the panels were alive again (whew!), and Alexa was active! I said, "Alexa take me to <address>." She asked if this was navigation, and I said yes, and she started the navigation! Note that the Pilot Panel still did not have any nav search capability, so it was good that I can now use Alexa instead. The car's nav search is rarely available these days, bummer.
You mean you can not bring that bar down by hold and drag to type in search?

Attachments

• C00F14A8-299B-4404-9EED-8A9031E6533C.jpeg
    C00F14A8-299B-4404-9EED-8A9031E6533C.jpeg
    853.7 KB · Views: 80
Are you doing it while playing an Atmos track? If so, that’s a known bug. Play a non-Atmos track and she’ll work fine. Otherwise new bug!

Are you doing it while playing an Atmos track? If so, that’s a known bug. Play a non-Atmos track and she’ll work fine. Otherwise new bug!
Of course I’m aware of that bug. I play AM/FM, still cannot get Alexa working so I switched profile to my son and come back to my profile, Alexa works again.

The the most dreadful thing just happened I went to see a friend in Porsche dealership to see his Taycan Turbo S purchase. When I ready to leave, it wouldn’t let me drive. I stepped out of car to reset, it still wouldn’t let me shift gear. I then thought to change profile to my son, it then let me shift gear. But his profile settings are all BLANK, no music login, no HomeLink set up. I then drove home to our community gate. Since car has no HomeLink set up in his profile, I am stuck in front of gate. It prompted me for his 5 digits PIN. I used my pin, it wouldn’t work. I then trying to call him, his phone is off. I am jamming up community entrance during rush hours residents trying to get home. I will keep trying calling him. Without his PIN, it won’t let me shift to drive. And my profile cannot shift gear anymore when I switch back. Cars behind me are cursing! FML! This 2.0.33 is definitely BUGGY!!!

Last edited:
Tried every reset option. No joy.
Just happened to me .. driving & listening to SiriusXM when .. "silence" .. has not come back .. tried the resets .. still nothing. :(

Just happened to me .. driving & listening to SiriusXM when .. "silence" .. has not come back .. tried the resets .. still nothing. :(
Maybe someone at server side tweak things and F up our settings. 😡

Back