2.0.15 - The MOAU - Mother Of All Updates

Improvements for onboard connectivity, etc.

Attachments

• 2.0.24.jpg
    2.0.24.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 93
I feel system getting little bit slower with .24
I installed .24 last night. After the install I only moved the car from one side of the parking garage over to the charging station but the cameras were very slow to come on. We are headed out soon for a little 80 mile road trip. We'll see.

Well, I installed .15 yesterday and it broke my car.

Got 90% through installation then it said failed - now my car has thrown up all sorts of warnings (drive system warning, call customer service), the cameras don’t work, automatic braking is turned off, and more. It says I’m on .14 but the UI has changed, which means it has half of .15. This is a nightmare and I don’t feel comfortable driving the car until this is fixed. Customer Service is thinking about what to do next.

Got 90% through installation then it said failed - now my car has thrown up all sorts of warnings (drive system warning, call customer service), the cameras don’t work, automatic braking is turned off, and more. It says I’m on .14 but the UI has changed, which means it has half of .15. This is a nightmare and I don’t feel comfortable driving the car until this is fixed. Customer Service is thinking about what to do next.
With a failed update they should just push te update again and let it finish installing. I got some errors after mine failed and they repushed it and it installed fine and all the errors went away.

With a failed update they should just push te update again and let it finish installing. I got some errors after mine failed and they repushed it and it installed fine and all the errors went away.
I’ve asked them to do that but they said they’ve spoken to their software team and there was an issue with sending the update again. That was last night.

I just installed 2.0.24.

Now all 3 paths are converged to this version.

My 2.0.24 update came immediately after the 2.0.18, and I updated before I had a chance to read the details. Does anyone have the release notes for 2.0.18? I can’t get to them now

I got 2.0.24 this morning. So far I’ve had some trouble with my cameras not being available, and I had an error pop up for a few seconds saying that the front right radar malfunction. other wise I have not noticed much difference.

2.0.24. I received a phone call today while driving and listening to Tidal. My phone rang, but the car did not respond. I manually muted the music, answered the call, and began talking with the phone to my ear. After a few seconds the phone dialer app came up on the Glass Cockpit, but Bluetooth didn’t take over. So I had to hold my phone to my ear for the remainder of the call. Anyone else seen this bug?

2.0.24. I received a phone call today while driving and listening to Tidal. My phone rang, but the car did not respond. I manually muted the music, answered the call, and began talking with the phone to my ear. After a few seconds the phone dialer app came up on the Glass Cockpit, but Bluetooth didn’t take over. So I had to hold my phone to my ear for the remainder of the call. Anyone else seen this bug?
Yes. I have it for 2.0.18 and possible 2.0.15. Phone rang instead of loud speakers. And used the phone itself for the call. The car did nothing. After the call i checked on bluetooth and the car and the phone both said connected in both ends. I havent received .24 yet.

Anyone seen any issues with 2.0.24? I’m thinking of waiting for more reviews before updating (something I learned from Tesla’s updates =p)

I’ve been conditioned the same way. With my Tesla experience I’ve learned not to be too eager about downloading just any software update.

I got 2.0.24 this morning. So far I’ve had some trouble with my cameras not being available, and I had an error pop up for a few seconds saying that the front right radar malfunction. other wise I have not noticed much difference.
Hey funny I got that same error in the parking lot when we were at the Auburn EA site. Yeah my cameras have been glitchier since 2.0.20, so 0.24 didn’t fix it.

Hey funny I got that same error in the parking lot when we were at the Auburn EA site. Yeah my cameras have been glitchier since 2.0.20, so 0.24 didn’t fix it.
I got it too when backing out of the charging spot but just for the 360 view, backup camera was fine. It did eventually come on. I'm on 2.0.24 too

Just FYI, the exact same thing happened to me. It took about a week, a couple of emails to customer service, and they pushed another .15 update that completed and works fine. The partial update made a lot of stuff stop working but the car was still drivable. I got the impression that it was a little bit more involved than just repushing the same update. But they never really told me that. Bottom line is that it took about a week before it was fixed. That was Monday, and I have not received any updates since.

Back