• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Accepted Defeat 19 inch wheels freshly powder coated

Oh sorry didnā€™t realize this was a price increase we can do 3850 then.

Will you be able to local pick up In AZ ?

lol, dude.

you bought tires. you used them. you powder-coated them.

both of those things *lower* the value of the wheels, unless someone specifically wants powder-coated wheels. even then, they can buy brand new tires for lower than the cost of your used tires.

that is why this isn't selling.

yes, you'll lose money on a thing that you bought, used, and sold. that is how used markets work. they're not a collectible. they do not appreciate in value. all you are doing as they sit there gaining flat spots is making them depreciate more, and lowering the price at which you'll eventually sell it, if at all.

when you go out to sell something, you have to be ready to make a deal and sell it, or accept that they aren't getting sold. I am very very tempted to close this thread, as it has clearly run its course, and nobody is going to be buying your wheels for more than they cost brand new.

please, for all of our sake's, listen to a little bit of reality and lower your price, or come back when you're willing to be reasonable.

nothing against you; I promise. it's just very frustrating to watch a shopkeeper kick everyone out of their shop unless they're willing to pay prada prices for old navy.

if anyone needs a front row seat on the endowment effect, this guy is the embodiment. at some point, mods, consider shutting this thread down, cuz it's borderline trolling

lol, dude.

you bought tires. you used them. you powder-coated them.

both of those things *lower* the value of the wheels, unless someone specifically wants powder-coated wheels. even then, they can buy brand new tires for lower than the cost of your used tires.

that is why this isn't selling.

yes, you'll lose money on a thing that you bought, used, and sold. that is how used markets work. they're not a collectible. they do not appreciate in value. all you are doing as they sit there gaining flat spots is making them depreciate more, and lowering the price at which you'll eventually sell it, if at all.

when you go out to sell something, you have to be ready to make a deal and sell it, or accept that they aren't getting sold. I am very very tempted to close this thread, as it has clearly run its course, and nobody is going to be buying your wheels for more than they cost brand new.

please, for all of our sake's, listen to a little bit of reality and lower your price, or come back when you're willing to be reasonable.

nothing against you; I promise. it's just very frustrating to watch a shopkeeper kick everyone out of their shop unless they're willing to pay prada prices for old navy.
To sum it up, take home a reasonable price(2000-2500) or take home 0 dollars + a waste of garage space. Itā€™s your choice.

2k + shipping is what I would pay. Need to see about the new car, wait for insurance, etc etc.

Just so you know that there is indeed someone interested before the thread is closed.

2k + shipping is what I would pay. Need to see about the new car, wait for insurance, etc etc.

Just so you know that there is indeed someone interested before the thread is closed.
This thread will never close.

2k is just too low, I will bring my price a little lower if it helps how about 3750

2k is just too low, I will bring my price a little lower if it helps how about 3750
$3,750 is just too high.

Shipping plus escrow fee for the transaction really puts my offer between $2,300 and $2,400. That's generous.

You are out of pocket for properly packaging the tires, but let's be honest. Many on this forum have bought tires at 2k. Period. Aside from an escrow fee, that would mean shipping and packaging on the seller, not the buyer.

All that aside. Who else is entertaining your madness? My offer is contingent on insurance pulling off my wheels and/or new Lucid arrangements to replace my totaled car. That's still further than you have gotten after months...

$3,750 is just too high.

Shipping plus escrow fee for the transaction really puts my offer between $2,300 and $2,400. That's generous.

You are out of pocket for properly packaging the tires, but let's be honest. Many on this forum have bought tires at 2k. Period. Aside from an escrow fee, that would mean shipping and packaging on the seller, not the buyer.

All that aside. Who else is entertaining your madness? My offer is contingent on insurance pulling off my wheels and/or new Lucid arrangements to replace my totaled car. That's still further than you have gotten after months...
Yes, in fact your offer is the highest followed by 1503. Just take it and save the garage space..

I honestly think $2k is about $2k more than youā€™ll ever get. Iā€™d save some face and prove youā€™re reasonable by accepting @Rogue offer. His car was totaled. Good deeds have a way of coming back around.

Back