• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Accepted Defeat 19 inch wheels freshly powder coated

I found out Dave Conner is also selling a set of 19 inch tires and confirmed they are not freshly powder coated

IMG_1253.jpeg

Saw the other thread for the tires... Are you trolling Out of spec Dave? 🤣

The starting bid was $1750 - no takers yet but as you pointed out, they are not powder coated.

+1 Vote for must amusing thread!

The winter is coming and slowly seeing some wheels getting bulges mainly 21s. These 19s are much better for pothole ridden roads.
Lowering price to $3950, winter is coming.

The winter is coming and slowly seeing some wheels getting bulges mainly 21s. These 19s are much better for pothole ridden roads.
Lowering price to $3950, winter is coming.
You should have brought these to the Las Vegas meetup, everyone was talking about them!

As the first snow falls so must the prices!
$3900! First to offer. 3900$

Are these still for sale?

Not sure I'll get to choose the tires on an inventory car or get the 19" off the totaled car, so I may end up with two sets of 21".

I may just the frame the legendary powder coated wheels. Who knows?

Not sure I'll get to choose the tires on an inventory car or get the 19" off the totaled car, so I may end up with two sets of 21".

Ohmygod ITS FINALLY HAPPENING! THE WHEELS ARE SELLING!

I can live peacefully now.

And you can change the tires on an inventory car. If it is listed with 20 inch wheels for example, you can upgrade to 21s for the option price shown in the configurator.

I bought an inventory car and was able to choose the wheel size.

But maybe there’ll be a Black Friday deal on these?

FYI, brand new winter 19" are $3750...

I can bring the price down to 4250$
Price change to $4250 but at that point I almost losing money

I almost losing money [sic]
Uh, isnt that to be expected? The tires are used and are a DEPRECIATING asset, not an appreciating one. If I were you, I would be grateful that the wheels sell for 2500 because I can at least recuperate some money.

I can bring the price down to 4250$
Price change to $4250 but at that point I almost losing money
So a price increase? $3,900 to $4,250?
As the first snow falls so must the prices!
$3900! First to offer. 3900$

Oh well, I guess I will have to wait. Others are probably right on the ability to swap wheels on inventory.

Back