• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Accepted Defeat 19 inch wheels freshly powder coated

I don't need extra wheels. I'm just here for the🍿 watching the price drop 1% a week. My guess is it will be the same time when the price hits $2000 for these wheels is when we will get Android Auto! 😂

There likely will be a price drop next week any guesses how much it will drop it starts with a 5

I don't need extra wheels. I'm just here for the🍿 watching the price drop 1% a week. My guess is it will be the same time when the price hits $2000 for these wheels is when we will get Android Auto! 😂
Is Android auto in the works ?

Yeesh on most automotive forums, people don't shit all over someone's for sale post. Even if that person is asking more than their goods are worth, it's something for the buyer and seller to work out.
There’s a history here, plus the dropping of the price by $50 every week or two. @blueice89 knows, hopefully, that it’s all in good fun. It’s pretty clear nobody is buying his wheels at this price.
FWIW no one seems to want my nearly new 3D floor mats, even for free. Thin market.
Haha true, but your ask was reasonable (and now they’re free).

So to help you all envision and further my sales techniques here is what Lucid looks looks like with 19 inch powdercoats

IMG_0369.jpeg

Can this thread just die already? He's clearly not serious about selling his wheels or he'd have halved the price by now...

Can this thread just die already? He's clearly not serious about selling his wheels or he'd have halved the price by now...
No, I just think that he doesnt understand that it isnt selling at 4700.

Back