10k mile club

nautchilous

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I finally hit 10k miles.🤩🤩🤩

72728077852__5D81C8EC-FAF7-4F44-941E-D22287D22C35.jpeg

Welcome.

I am quite curious to know who on this forum as racked up the most miles on their Lucid🤔

I would guess @RM-S8 has the most miles on a Lucid, as I think he has over 49k (!) on his GT-P.
Highest one in the survey is 41,000 (as shown on the results page).

@TakeDuo has 2 racking up miles. I just crossed 30k

Highest one in the survey is 41,000 (as shown on the results page).
He might not have filled it out as he hasn’t been active on the forum a long time, but he’s said he had 49,500 the last time he was here! Even 41k is a ridiculously high amount in 2, let alone potentially 1 years.

I just reached 10,000 miles last week. It's the best 10,000 miles I have ever driven in my 76 years on planet earth. :)

I just reached 10,000 miles last week. It's the best 10,000 miles I have ever driven in my 76 years on planet earth. :)
Almost at 20k now. Love this car.

Should hit 30 k this week or early next. It’s not the distance, it’s the fun you had on the journey

Interesting how your camera picked up sensors below the dash.
That's because they're infrared! Cameras can see their spectrum, but our human eye cannot. :) Same thing happens with IR remotes; take slow-mo video of the LED at the front of a remote control while you press some buttons. :)

Better yet, take some slow-mo video of all your LED lights and suddenly everything is flickering (as LED lights really do, just faster than your human eye can perceive) and you'll never be able to unsee it.

I just crossed 28k. My miles come in spurts - a lot when we take trips and then few when we are at home.

Back