1.1.7 Release Notes

I don't know about Lucid, but at home when I tell Alexa to play something it automatically defaults to Amazon Music (I should know - I get ear-fucked by Sarah Mclachlan for the entire month of Dec when my wife tells Alexa to play her Xmas songs). Do not know if it has anything to do with my

Screenshot_20220210-085414_Amazon Alexa.jpg

Screenshot_20220210-085557_Amazon Alexa.jpg

Along those lines, since it's also an Amazon product, can you tell Alexa to play a book you're listening to on Audible? Has anyone tried that yet?

I can't get my BMW M5 to take verbal commands most of the time, but it's a 2014. I am not sure I really need to "tell" a car what to do. Apple CarPlay would be good though...

I also downloaded the Alexa App and got the Music configured. Interestingly enough, Sirius was one of the options.

Nice...thanks for sharing. Sounds like as long as Alexa understands my silky smooth radio voice, I should be able to call up any of those tiles you showed in the earlier picture.

Here's a fun fact about ACC for the Lucid. You can engage it as low as 20 mph
It stays active even when the car comes to a complete stop. So...you can use it in stop and go traffic.

I was in stop and go on the highway and had it set for 65...it sped up and slowed down like autopilot would just without the steer assist.

If you come to a complete stop, do you need to do anything when traffic starts moving? Or does the car just start on its own?

If you come to a complete stop, do you need to do anything when traffic starts moving? Or does the car just start on its own?
Just starts back up in its own.

Thanks.
Mostly we don't have much stop and go traffic nearby. My wife's Mazda has ACC, and from a complete stop you have to hit "resume" to go again.

It stays active even when the car comes to a complete stop. So...you can use it in stop and go traffic.

I was in stop and go on the highway and had it set for 65...it sped up and slowed down like autopilot would just without the steer assist.

That is awesome! It will take me a while to get used to it.

I disagree. :(
For me if I get down to 0 I get this:
F4092CCE-424F-4005-8065-0A932CE2E995.jpeg

Just starts back up in its own.

You sure? I have to hit either ACC up (on the left side of the wheel) or the accelerator in order to continue from a dead stop. When it’s rolling along at 1-3mph it’ll pick back up, but after a dead stop it just beeps and makes me take action.

Yours is automatic?

You sure? I have to hit either ACC up (on the left side of the wheel) or the accelerator in order to continue from a dead stop. When it’s rolling along at 1-3mph it’ll pick back up, but after a dead stop it just beeps and makes me take action.

Yours is automatic?
I thought it was! Now I'll have to check again...

Yours is automatic?
Could it be something to do with the "roll/creep" setting?

I believe Siri will be available in future. When I asked them, they did not know when.
Siri should be usable via Bluetooth in the car through the voice command button (for other cars). For the last five cars I’ve had just holding the voice command button should activate Siri if the iphone is connected via Bluetooth.

Anyone with a DE able to try this?

Back