Zenith Red in DC?

Bauer

Cars
GT
Is there is anyone who has taken delivery of a Zenith Red in the Washington, DC area who would be open to letting us see their car? If so, please direct message me.

My wife, whose car this will be, is concerned that red cars attract speeding tickets. She may have a point since this is a woman who bought her then 60 yr old mother a day at the Richard Petty driving school. If, when we can finally test drive at Tyson’s, it performs closer to a Taycan than an EQS, which I am confident it will based on the feedback in this forum, then she’ll move forward. She’ll accept the beta bugs and, having been in the tech sector for 30 years and negotiated countless partner agreements, is sure it will be only a matter of time for CarPlay to be incorporated. As a fine and upstanding husband, I will commit to driving her car early and often to identify vehicle specific bugs…just to be helpful of course…

For those tracking timelines, we reserved an AGT 11/29 and have not been asked to confirm yet. Expect we’ll be in the next batch.

The zenith red is not the firecracker Red that will attract tickets. It is very dark. Gorgeous, but not Ferrari Red :)
Agreed. It is closer to black cherry and even a little purple in low light. In the brightest light, it is a safe eye-catcher.

Now, when your wife finds herself doing 95+ without feeling a thing -- well, that might attract some unwanted attention. Believe me (and all of us who have received our DEs), this is VERY easy to do.

Agreed. It is closer to black cherry and even a little purple in low light. In the brightest light, it is a safe eye-catcher.

Now, when your wife finds herself doing 95+ without feeling a thing -- well, that might attract some unwanted attention. Believe me (and all of us who have received our DEs), this is VERY easy to do.
I have never driven over the speed limit...scout's honor

Back