Zenith Red Dream?

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
From today’s Millbrae delivery pics, is this a Zenith Red Dream Edition?

There’s nothing that definitively states this is one of the cars being delivered today but there’s an implication.

FELB8AyVIAIoJrO

Pretty sure it's a preproduction GT given the 21s on the car, which are for all the models except the Dream. Guessing it's a show car for the Milbrae studio.

The picture was posted on Twitter by Jeff Curry (VP of Marketing Lucid) with the title "Dream Deliveries continue thjs AM from brand-new Millbrae, CA Studio and Service Center." I would be surprised if he posted a pic of a non-Dream car.

I'll be taking close looks at all pics of Zenith Red to make sure I like it. So far YES.

The picture was posted on Twitter by Jeff Curry (VP of Marketing Lucid) with the title "Dream Deliveries continue thjs AM from brand-new Millbrae, CA Studio and Service Center." I would be surprised if he posted a pic of a non-Dream car.
I think he was just taking pics of the service center. 2 of the white cars on the lift had the GT 21s too. All the cars delivered were covered in the pics posted prior to the event, so I'm fairly certain the red car is a preproduction GT.

I'll be taking close looks at all pics of Zenith Red to make sure I like it. So far YES.

The Zenith red in the picture looks like a dark burgundy, but yet other pictures I have seen show it as a dark red. What does it look like in the daylight?

Back