Yellow headlight Light came on on dash

Luci888

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
DE Number
Does anyone know why this light is on...I went over a speed bump too fast and suddenly there was a message to contact service...cant remember messag
and now this yellow light is on.

Attachments

• 20240714_134409.webp
    20240714_134409.webp
    471.2 KB · Views: 86
It was probably 'Diminished low beam performance'. Hopefully it will resolve on its own in the next day or so. If not, then I guess you have to contact service

Thanks for quick response?. That's exactly what it said on my screen. I looked under car . And the sensor lights might be broken...Ill contact service. ..car is soo low it scratches everything I go over speed bumps ...

Thanks for quick response?. That's exactly what it said on my screen. I looked under car . And the sensor lights might be broken...Ill contact service. ..car is soo low it scratches everything I go over speed bumps ...
Switch to Swift mode for rough speed bumps to reduce the compression/bounce. You must have some wild speed bumps there though, I've never come close to scraping on one.

Yes tons of speed bumps..when I see them coming I have to slow down soo much. I'll change to swift mode thx

Does anyone know why this light is on...I went over a speed bump too fast and suddenly there was a message to contact service...cant remember messag
and now this yellow light is on.
Per the manual:
SmartSelect_20240714_152511_Adobe Acrobat.webp

Definitely need to contact service and get it checked out.

Yes tons of speed bumps..when I see them coming I have to slow down soo much. I'll change to swift mode thx
That does help, but you still have to take them really slow. There's people on this forum who actually want to lower their Air's. I totally don't get it.

Back