Charging light on the car stopped working

dscafetta

Tried to charge at an EA station yesterday and could not get the chargers to work. Barely made it home with about 3%. Started charging from home (110V) no problem. Went to church this AM and came back to continue charging. Plugged in and the light on my car next to the charge port did NOT light up. Just checked again and the light is still not working, but the car says it is charging and the SOC does appear to be increasing.

Anyone heard of this? Any idea ho to fix it?

Any

That's a new one AFAIK. Time to call service.

Tried to charge at an EA station yesterday and could not get the chargers to work. Barely made it home with about 3%. Started charging from home (110V) no problem. Went to church this AM and came back to continue charging. Plugged in and the light on my car next to the charge port did NOT light up. Just checked again and the light is still not working, but the car says it is charging and the SOC does appear to be increasing.

Anyone heard of this? Any idea ho to fix it?

Any
I had this and had to have the charge port replaced. I agree with @DeaneG advice to contact customer care.

Did you ever solve your problem?
I have a service call scheduled in early December. The charge light now seems to be intermittent. Stopped working today while charging from home. Went to EA station and it worked up to 300 miles, then unexplicitly stopped. Had to go out, unplug, and restart. What a pain. I'm not sure if it is a Lucid issue or EA. Perhaps s bit of both.

Back