With great pleasure

Next... If you commute with coffee, it's a splurge, but get the Ember travel mug...fits snuggly in the cup holder and keeps your drink warm.
Absolutely. It’s the one travel mug I have that fits perfectly, and I get to say I have an electric mug in my electric car. I just wish there were a charger for it that would fit in the cupholder too.

Absolutely. It’s the one travel mug I have that fits perfectly, and I get to say I have an electric mug in my electric car. I just wish there were a charger for it that would fit in the cupholder too.
@TWRAPS ^^ :p

Not sure if it fits and it’s a cigarette lighter cable. At $50 I don’t feel like buying it just to get another adapter, or cannibalize it and stick a USB-C power supply on there, when it’s just a piece of plastic. I’ll add modeling and 3D printing that to my infinite TODO list.
I'll print it once you design it!

Starting to laugh at the bugs but wonder for how long I'll have patience. The radio not working was an easy fix after resetting the car.
Today...made a call - Android phone connected by bluetooth. Alexa worked great..."Calling Robin on her mobile." However, when she answered, the radio didn't turn off. Dual sources playing at the same time! First time for everything!

Here's some humor. I guess Texas doesn't want to recognize Lucid. I went to order an EZ Pass today. One is required to choose a car model from a drop-down list. The options, in alphabetical order, go from "Lotus" to "Mack" with no option for "Lucid." I guess I'm not allowed to drive on the toll roads without paying a premium! :cool:

Here's some humor. I guess Texas doesn't want to recognize Lucid. I went to order an EZ Pass today. One is required to choose a car model from a drop-down list. The options, in alphabetical order, go from "Lotus" to "Mack" with no option for "Lucid." I guess I'm not allowed to drive on the toll roads without paying a premium! :cool:
Believe Lucid owners are considered "Other"...

@JSW - I am just about to take delivery of my Lucid as well. I am located in Missouri City in Houston. Would love to connect with a local owner to learn tips/tricks if you are open to that.

@JSW - I am just about to take delivery of my Lucid as well. I am located in Missouri City in Houston. Would love to connect with a local owner to learn tips/tricks if you are open to that.
Welcome to the club Joel! I'm in the Dallas area but have had my AT since 12/23 and already have put over 24K miles on her in a combination of city and roadtrip driving. I have a Lucid home charger installed, but due to my commuting, I end up having to DCFC often as well. Would be happy to talk with you if you're interested. Message me and we can exchange contact info.

Can’t figure out how to private message. Can you start the private message thread? Thank you.

Can’t figure out how to private message. Can you start the private message thread? Thank you.
Joel,

As far as doing a PM in this system, I think all you have to do is click the envelope icon next to your user name in the upper right to start a "Conversation". That being said, I tried to start a PM conversation with you and got an error message. Probably has something to do with you being a new member. Believe there is a "waiting period" (weeks?) before your Conversation ability gets enabled. If one of our Admins sees this they can manually enable it for you. Either way we should be able to have our conversations soon.

Keith

Joel,

As far as doing a PM in this system, I think all you have to do is click the envelope icon next to your user name in the upper right to start a "Conversation". That being said, I tried to start a PM conversation with you and got an error message. Probably has something to do with you being a new member. Believe there is a "waiting period" (weeks?) before your Conversation ability gets enabled. If one of our Admins sees this they can manually enable it for you. Either way we should be able to have our conversations soon.

Keith
Fixed this, pm away!

I am pleased to be posting from Houston as an owner! Many thanks to those of you who answered my questions before purchase, those who volunteered a referral code (sorry I could use only 1), those who posted the delivery day checklist and those who posted much useful info across all the forums. I have a very sexy Phantom Blue Touring in the driveway. The comfort and convenience package as well as the dream drive premium seen worth every dollar. Transferring from Tesla to Lucid is a breeze. The car feels solid! Tesla tap being delivered tomorrow so I didn't need to get rid of the Tesla charger in the garage. Hard to give up on the $1000 incentive to buy the lucid charger but with the difference and installation charge, I don't see a need. The delivery experience was great. My work schedule was preventing me from scheduling a fixed time, so the DA drive it out to the house. He spent 1+hours going over everything. When I picked up my Tesla years ago, I was given a key and told how to start the car and put it in drive. This was a much better experience. Looking forward to turning heads in the morning!

Now I have to decide on ceramic coating, ppf and order the tuxmats!
Beautiful car, live the blue we have a cosmos GT in Dallas and we love it.

Click other, lol that threw us too..🤣

I am pleased to be posting from Houston as an owner! Many thanks to those of you who answered my questions before purchase, those who volunteered a referral code (sorry I could use only 1), those who posted the delivery day checklist and those who posted much useful info across all the forums. I have a very sexy Phantom Blue Touring in the driveway. The comfort and convenience package as well as the dream drive premium seen worth every dollar. Transferring from Tesla to Lucid is a breeze. The car feels solid! Tesla tap being delivered tomorrow so I didn't need to get rid of the Tesla charger in the garage. Hard to give up on the $1000 incentive to buy the lucid charger but with the difference and installation charge, I don't see a need. The delivery experience was great. My work schedule was preventing me from scheduling a fixed time, so the DA drive it out to the house. He spent 1+hours going over everything. When I picked up my Tesla years ago, I was given a key and told how to start the car and put it in drive. This was a much better experience. Looking forward to turning heads in the morning!

Now I have to decide on ceramic coating, ppf and order the tuxmats!
Congratulations and enjoy the sexiest ride. 🎉

Not sure where else to post this, but appreciate insight.
Does the audio output for music (spotify, sirius xm, radio, etc) gets cut off complelely to accommodate navigation? If I enter a destination, I hear the audio directions, but no longer hear music. If I "End" navigation, there is a few minute delay before music returns. In fact, even after ending navigation, the volume control remains set to manipulate navigation (e.g. the up arrow navigation icon is controlled by the volume button) and not the radio. This issue intermittently occurs also whenever I invoke Alexa.

Speaking of which, my contacts are intermittently available. I will ask to dial my wife and it says number not found (no jokes please!). I thought it was a "time to sync" issue after getting in the car; but this morning, I was in the car for 40 min and when my wife dialed me, and despite being connected to bluetooth, it came up as "unknown caller."

Next - is there a way to prioritze one phone over the other? I got in the car, was pulling out of the driveway, when my daughter approached. My phone (android) had already been in car, yet it jumped to attach to her iPhone Carplay.

Lastly...I know I've read about issues with having the map consistently displayed on one of the screens. Has this been addressed? I like having a map always visible, but if I'm not actively navigating to a location, once I dial a number or fiddle with the radio, I lose the map.

Thanks.

Back