Windshield wiper fluid

tgerdes

Cars
Touring
Looking at the steering wheel, it looks like there is a button I have to press and hold for wiper fluid to come out. When I hold it down, the wipers go back and forth, but I don't think any liquid is coming out. Note that I tested this in the rain, so if it is doing something fancy like having the fluid drip from the top then I didn't notice. My assumption is that fluid would spray from the bottom like all other cars, and that did not happen. There is no warning on my dash that it is out of fluid. Am I doing it wrong? Or is there something wrong with the car?

The fluid comes out of a number of holes along the wiper blades. Press and hold the button at the end of the left stalk. Sometimes it take a second or two to prime.

Oh, along the blades? Maybe it is working and I didn't notice because of the rain. Thanks, I'll test it out if it ever stops raining! 😅

What wiper fluid do you recommend? I bought some autozone cheap crap and disappointed felt like water

The fluid comes out of a number of holes along the wiper blades. Press and hold the button at the end of the left stalk. Sometimes it take a second or two to prime.

Lucid “copied” Tesla in this instance. I wish Lucid had also copied Tesla’s design for the sunvisors on their Model X.

Just a comment. Or as post-millenials would say these days - “jes sayin’”.

Lucid “copied” Tesla in this instance. I wish Lucid had also copied Tesla’s design for the sunvisors on their Model X.

Just a comment. Or as post-millenials would say these days - “jes sayin’”.
They couldn't copy the sun visor design. Tesla wisely patented that one.

But I would have liked that, too.

Back