Why Lucid defaults to smooth drive mode- found answer

I think Lucid allowing more customization of settings in general would lead to much higher customer satisfaction. Everyone is familiar with iOS or Android. Why is there so little customization? That is what a touch screen is for. We have an iPad sized touch screen and almost no ability to set "favorites". My BMW with 5 physical buttons I can set to do anything from a radio station to call home has more customization possibilities. If I had 8 custom buttons on the pilot panel, most of my frustration with the UI would go away.

I completely agree. I come from the BMW world and loved that feature. But, I should note, many reviewers criticized BMW for offering too many user customizable choices. So no matter what a company does, in most cases some will like it and some will dislike it.

I completely agree. I come from the BMW world and loved that feature. But, I should note, many reviewers criticized BMW for offering too many user customizable choices. So no matter what a company does, in most cases some will like it and some will dislike it.
You just summed up this forum perfectly.

Do you mean the ID7 quick buttons? I have no idea how you could possibly dislike it, when it adds more functions and still looks minimalistic.
You just summed up this forum perfectly.
I sometimes wonder how this forum doesnt blow up due to the conflicting opinions and the entitlement of others(not anybody in this thread... yet)

Do you mean the ID7 quick buttons? I have no idea how you could possibly dislike it, when it adds more functions and still looks minimalistic.

I sometimes wonder how this forum doesnt blow up due to the conflicting opinions and the entitlement of others(not anybody in this thread... yet)
Because we have you to keep us all grounded in reality.

The answer is it does, and that’s why we have multiple mods. All of us sometimes have to step away before we start throwing wrenches, which is when the others will step in.

There have definitely been times I’ve needed a “break” from the forum because I found myself too cynical and wanting to throw in the towel. I shouldn’t speak for anyone else, but it has happened to every mod at least once, except maybe @hydbob who just seems to be the nicest damn dude on the planet.

The rest of us try hard, and sometimes one or more of us gets overwhelmed.

Maybe you can ask the guy in the other thread you were disagreeing with who designed the suspension for the car? To my recollection he said that Swift rear biased the power distribution some, might have even been in that MT video posted in the thread.
Can someone be kind enough to point me to the "other thread"?
Both the forum search and Google search failed me (or maybe I failed them :) )

Back